LeBron on his high horse again…

2,067 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FTAG 2000
Lake08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is mad cause Jerry J wasn't questioned about a picture taken 65 years ago. Hey racist LeBron what about your dealings with China???? I hate him as a person
keithd03
Didn't they ask Jerry about it after the Thanksgiving game against NY? I know it was all over Dallas talk radio on Monday and Tuesday.
Lake08
Always have espn or fs1 on in the mornings. Jay Williams is by far the biggest race baiter of all time. First take has literally spent 20 minutes on this. This country has got so bad….
Scotty Appleton
How about Jerry sits down to discuss that 65 year old pic and Lebron does the same to explain the supposed spray paint on his gate in his exclusive neighborhood with security cameras everywhere. Both of them side by side and see who is more full of *****
MookieBlaylock
AG
How bout we ask Lebron about his fake hate crime?
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I saw this story on TMZ, and they interviewed Jemele Hill. She said it's a double standard between the media's treatment of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and New Jersey Nets Kyrie Irving.
double aught
AG
keithd03 said:

Didn't they ask Jerry about it after the Thanksgiving game against NY? I know it was all over Dallas talk radio on Monday and Tuesday.
Lebron was disappointed with the media because they didn't ask him (Lebron) about the Jerry photo. What an ego.
FTAG 2000
AG
Someone should ask Lebron what was on page two of any of those books he supposedly read in the locker rooms before games.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.