Does Luka Doncic Take The Crown For Whiniest Player In The NBA?

3,368 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MW03
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me start by saying I don't have anything against Luka's basketball skill or the Mavericks. He's a fine player and will be really good in this league for the next decade but he whines after every call/non-call against him. Very annoying to watch.

Also, don't want to hear anyone bring up something about Marcus Morris. I've been watching Luka do this his whole career thus far and everyone agrees Morris hacked him bad.
TheCurl84
AG
No that goes to Harden.
zgolfz85
AG
Luka has been pummeled all season and never gets calls. You say whiney...I say he's just trying to get consistency.
hph6203
AG
It's justified more often than not.
misterguinness
AG
Username definitely does not check out!
2+2=5
Cedar09
No thats Lebron.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
For sure. He recognizes the league's push to sell him, so he's milking as many calls (and non-calls) as he can. Well on his way to be a 1st ballot Complaining Hall of Famer.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
With that said, Marcus Morris is for sure a certified dirty player. Been a piece of **** on the court for years.
hph6203
AG
Found the Rockets fan.
Slamn Sharpe
Black basketball players in the NBA dont like a white guy with his kinda talent. The clippers called him racial crap and mauled him all series to include a dirty play(s)

He needs to punch the next troll square in the mouth so the rest of the league will stop riding his nuts
azul_rain
More like disphit harden and westbrook, maybe the astros players and the city of houston itself
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

Black basketball players in the NBA dont like a white guy with his kinda talent. The clippers called him racial crap and mauled him all series to include a dirty play(s)

He needs to punch the next troll square in the mouth so the rest of the league will stop riding his nuts
Who says they don't like him because he's white?

The black players call each other racist names too. Do they not like each other because they're black?
PatAg
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

McDadeTXAggie said:

Who says they don't like him because he's white?

The black players call each other racist names too. Do they not like each other because they're black?
The ones that don't like him, don't like him because he is European and didn't come up through the definitely-not-corrupt AAU scene.
NoahAg
Please list NBA players who don't whine. "His whole career?" You mean 2 seasons?
MW03
AG
He does complain too much. They call complain too much, but it is what it is.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

. The clippers called him racial crap and mauled him all series to include a dirty play(s)

That's how the playoffs are. you beat down a team's best player to get in his head and make him less effective.
dc509
AG
Luka takes the crown for player that fans of opposing teams wish they had the most.
azul_rain
Yes, really wish spurs had him. But I'm glad the mavs got him if not for us
Pumpkinhead
AG
If an NBA player is not hated by a bunch of fanbases, then he is probably not very good.

Luka is going to be hated by a lot of fanbases over the next decade.

azul_rain
Yea but a lot of people hate him cause he's a white boi balling out better than most black players
BMX Bandit
He needs to change numbers. 77 is terrible
azul_rain
No he owns that number now. Will forever be Lukas number if he keeps playing the way he is
BMX Bandit
hedge said:

No he owns that number now. Will forever be Lukas number if he keeps playing the way he is

If you buy a turd, you own it also. Congrats on that.

MW03
AG
I do like his LD77 logo Jordan worked up for him, though

azul_rain
Grow up
BMX Bandit
hedge said:

Grow up

Deep breaths. It will be okay. Someone doesn't like the number on the fifteen Luka jerseys you bought. You will survive
azul_rain
I'm a spurs fan I only own spurs jerseys
PatAg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

hedge said:

Grow up

Deep breaths. It will be okay. Someone doesn't like the number on the fifteen Luka jerseys you bought. You will survive
Do you just not like that it's a high number?
True Anomaly
AG
MW03 said:

I do like his LD77 logo Jordan worked up for him, though

He was using this logo long before he signed with Jordan brand
MW03
AG
Interesting. The only time I remember seeing anything similar was when melonkicks made him the Ghostbuster shoes his rookie year. Did he use that logo in the Euroleague?
True Anomaly
AG
MW03 said:

Interesting. The only time I remember seeing anything similar was when melonkicks made him the Ghostbuster shoes his rookie year. Did he use that logo in the Euroleague?
I don't know for sure if he used the logo while in Europe, but I know for sure that during his rookie year that Luka-specific merchandise started showing up in the Mavs stores. And by "Luka-specific", I mean merch with Luka's specific branding on it (so no Mavs branding whatsoever), and shirts on the inside that even said "Made in Slovenia"
MW03
AG
Regardless, I dig it. And props to Jordan/Nike for not wanting to reinvent the wheel. Reminds me Elvis' old TCB logo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.