Zaza Pachulia is a turd

2,138 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jr15aggie
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't see this posted. POS runs over Westbrook
Ags #1
AG
He is almost as dirty as Bruce Bowen ">
True Anomaly
AG
Nothing "dirty" about it, other than Zaza being the flopper he always is. That fall is guaranteed to happen at least once a game
Aggie1391
**** that dirty POS
Ulrich
Pachulia earned my everlasting emnity when he was in Dallas. In one game he legwhipped one spur (I think it was Kawhi), tried to Olynyk another (Danny Green), and finally got called for a flagrant on a third dirty play.

He doesn't just play overly aggressive, he tries to hurt people.
NoahAg
True Anomaly said:

Nothing "dirty" about it, other than Zaza being the flopper he always is. That fall is guaranteed to happen at least once a game
Hows that not dirty? He intentionally "fell" right on Westbrook. Certainly a cheap shot.
True Anomaly
AG
NoahAg said:

True Anomaly said:

Hows that not dirty? He intentionally "fell" right on Westbrook. Certainly a cheap shot.

He falls down like that literally every game. Just happened to be on top of Westbrook this time. I don't believe he was intentionally trying to hurt Westbrook, I think he was just doing what he always does- make a horribly bad flop to try and get a call
RINO Safari
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

True Anomaly said:
NoahAg said:

He falls down like that literally every game. Just happened to be on top of Westbrook this time. I don't believe he was intentionally trying to hurt Westbrook, I think he was just doing what he always does- make a horribly bad flop to try and get a call
You can see him lunge right onto Westbrook. Not sure why you're taking the angle on this that you are.
PatAg
AG
He starts to stumble, looks down at Westbrook, and then abruptly falls short onto his legs at a sharp angle. Big guys tend to go sprawling in a long dive when they fall down, he basically dropped the people's elbow.
Harry Dunne
Filthy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.golfdigest.com/story/a-visual-history-of-zaza-pachulia-cheap-shots/amp
jr15aggie
AG
I watch very little basketball outside of the playoffs and even I know this guy is dirty. This latest play... DIRTY!!!! Give me a break, the guy is intentionally trying to hurt people and it's not even debatable. Definition of a dirty player.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.