Curry and Durant Ejected...

4,220 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mort Rainey
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Curry threw his mouth piece at an official and Durant was tossed at the same time (I didn't see what that was about). What a joke those two are...I am so beyond sick of the warriors
Iowaggie
AG
Steph should probably be suspended for that. I'm trying to find the whole play because I didn't think it was a foul in the first place.

But there will be a big fine coming for both.

Here is the play, judge for yourself if you think it is a foul.

jteagle
AG
Whether it was foul or not that is pretty bush league.
Burn-It
AG
This is typical borish behavior from elitist a-holes. Glad refs tossed them.
AKA 13-0
FTAG 2000
AG
Righteous lefty entitled asshats. F em both.
ToHntortoFsh
If you missed it Durant was ejected for flicking the red off. I'd love to see that team collapse, that entitled crap irritates me.
jteagle
AG
I didn't see Durant but at least Steph owned up and didn't make excuses. He said he did something stupid and deserved to be thrown out in the interview I saw after the game. He didn't play the blame game.
claym711
AG
They are both little BLM *****es
Pumpkinhead
AG
It's all good. They got Draymond Green on the roster to mentor guys on how to not get thrown out of games.

Quote:

"We had two guys get ejected, which was unacceptable," Green told ESPN in a joking fashion. "If we're going to win, have a possibility at winning another championship, guys can't be getting ejected like that. So I've got to talk to those two guys and let them know that we need those guys on the floor, and then maybe we can win a game. But right now, we're not that good because guys are getting ejected."
PatAg
AG
ToHntortoFsh said:

If you missed it Durant was ejected for flicking the red off. I'd love to see that team collapse, that entitled crap irritates me.
Apparently you missed it too. Durant got ejected for what he said to the ref, then fans were heckling him as he left the floor and he pointed at his ring finger. There's an actual video of it.

I guess Durant and Curry were guilty of being black in your eyes. Go back to your politics cave.
BMX Bandit
PatAg said:

ToHntortoFsh said:

Apparently you missed it too. Durant got ejected for what he said to the ref, then fans were heckling him as he left the floor and he pointed at his ring finger. There's an actual video of it.

I guess Durant and Curry were guilty of being black in your eyes. Go back to your politics cave.
hung jury on whether Curry is black or not.

go back to your BLM march.
Saint Pablo
To be fair, after watching a GIF of it the first few times it did look like his middle finger, especially because of the angle.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Every dominate franchise needs some dramatic moments to cement their status as an evil empire that other fan bases love to hate. The Patriots have SpyGate and DeflateGate. The Heat had The Decision. Golden State has stuff like balls kicker Green, band wagon jumping Durant, and mouth piece throwing Curry tantrums.
Guitarsoup
AG
You forgot having Zaza P.

https://streamable.com/gdxu

https://streamable.com/joy9

Hard to imagine why people wouldn't like that team.
toucan82
No suspension for Steph. I guess it's okay to throw stuff at refs now
badharambe
AG
i guess he kind of apologized.....?

Pumpkinhead
AG
toucan82 said:

No suspension for Steph. I guess it's okay to throw stuff at refs now
They did fine him $50,000. I know the guy is really rich so he can afford that, but 50K was still a pretty expensive toss of a mouth piece.
CajunAg97
AG
TheMasterplan
Man I swear the league is full of drama these days.

jteagle
AG
TheMasterplan said:

Man I swear the league is full of drama these days.

Yeah, because there was no drama back in the 80s with the Pistons, Celtics, Lakers etc. Or the 90s with MJ going to play baseball. Or with Shaq and Kobe. Or any time Phil Jackson shows up anywhere. If you think drama in the NBA is new you haven't been paying attention.
agsquirrel97
AG
Game 6 of the finals he threw his mouthpiece and hit a fan. Seems like a trend

Mort Rainey
badharambe said:

i guess he kind of apologized.....?

Get it? He's a Christian, so it's ok guys
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.