Cuban butthurt about BleacherReport tweet

1,578 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://deadspin.com/bleacher-report-deletes-dirk-nowitzki-tweet-after-mark-1792750402

They tweeted a video of Dirk throwing up an airball and Cuban flew off the handle, even getting Adam Silver involved.
Bassmaster
AG
He's such a baby. Cuban flies off of the handle about everything. I've gotten so tired of his insertion of himself into politics over the past year as well.
bam02
AG
What a colossal tool.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Cuban is an enigma to me. He has historically been open about his business dealings and thoughts on business in general, and at times he's pulled back the curtain on decisions he made regarding the team far more than other owners would ever consider. And through that lense, he's almost always come off as a very reasonable, pragmatic, intelligent guy. But at the same time, he's got some really bizarre hangups and will at the drop of a hat engage in some really childish behavior. I've never been able to figure out how a guy that seems to have it so together in many ways can be such a childlike loose cannon in others.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.