Benelli M2

1,139 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by AgPT06
AgPT06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Traded
Killin Me Smalls
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm interested at $1,000

But I live in DFW / regularly in Houston for work.
AgPT06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just posted it here and a couple other spots so going to see what's out there first. Also I do not frequent Houston or Dallas.
dolch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any interest in trades?
AgPT06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm meeting someone tomorrow for a rifle trade. If doesn't happen…what ya got?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.