Hey Folks,
I'm still looking for a good home or a good cause to donate or raffle this flag I made at my small company called HandCraftedbyJohn.com
The flag is 23"x42"x1.5", weighs approx 30 pounds, is ready to hang and was originally quoted at $1,249.95. The client who ordered this put down a $300.00 deposit to build this on spec and then I never heard back from him. So, I'm offering the flag at $949.95 OBO to anyone that appreciates true craftsman ship. All my work is signed and guaranteed 100% money back if you are unsatisfied for any reason, no questions asked.
As you can see, I have a lot of my stuff hanging in the Dallas area as well as Idaho, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, Florida (custom job for Rush Limbaugh) via New York, Tennessee and of course Arizona. Most of my work is in private hands but several of my flags are hung in restaurants and bars. I even have my largest work (45"c95" hanging on a barn in Malibu CA. I have a corporate account with UPS so all my work (flags, signs, Lazy Susans & furniture etc) can be shipped at a fraction of the retail price around the Country.
If you know anyone who might be interested, please forward my information. Thanks.
Kind Regards,
John
HandCraftedbyJohn
John&HandCraftedbyJohn.com
(602) 689-7977









I'm still looking for a good home or a good cause to donate or raffle this flag I made at my small company called HandCraftedbyJohn.com
The flag is 23"x42"x1.5", weighs approx 30 pounds, is ready to hang and was originally quoted at $1,249.95. The client who ordered this put down a $300.00 deposit to build this on spec and then I never heard back from him. So, I'm offering the flag at $949.95 OBO to anyone that appreciates true craftsman ship. All my work is signed and guaranteed 100% money back if you are unsatisfied for any reason, no questions asked.
As you can see, I have a lot of my stuff hanging in the Dallas area as well as Idaho, California, Colorado, New Hampshire, Florida (custom job for Rush Limbaugh) via New York, Tennessee and of course Arizona. Most of my work is in private hands but several of my flags are hung in restaurants and bars. I even have my largest work (45"c95" hanging on a barn in Malibu CA. I have a corporate account with UPS so all my work (flags, signs, Lazy Susans & furniture etc) can be shipped at a fraction of the retail price around the Country.
If you know anyone who might be interested, please forward my information. Thanks.
Kind Regards,
John
HandCraftedbyJohn
John&HandCraftedbyJohn.com
(602) 689-7977













