WTB - Limited Edition Ole Sarge 25th year of Red, White and Blue game cap

1,667 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Ferris Wheel Allstar
Taz1991
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I attended to the Red, White and Blue 25th Anniversary football game and they played a video advertising the sale of a limited edition white cap with Ole Sarge on the front. I did not know it was a limited edition until I went to the rr after the band's halftime performance. I am trying to find one for my dad, class of '57. He is 91 yrs young and was not physically able to go the game. .

Enjoyed the win and thank you,

G. Rand '91
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://thewarehouseatcc.com/trending/red-white-blue/?utm_source=TexAgs&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=Red,+White+and+Blue
Taz1991
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank you, sir.
Hill08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remove your number
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd buy one as well
Taz1991
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Purchased one today at Warehouse at CC. My dad was very happy!!
AgCMT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw them at Rally House in Ft Worth
Matsui
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They are online at Rally House. Search "aggie red white blue"
RockwallAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.rallyhouse.com/Texas-A-M-Aggies-Ol-Sarge-Flag-Alto-Rope-Adjustable-Hat-White-3815073?variant_id=19238988
DFWag17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The legit branded bills cap is available for presale at maroonu right now
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://maroonu.com/pre-sale-branded-bills-white-ol-sarge-usa-flag-adjustable-cap/?searchuuid=9ccd09e5-e88a-49d0-adc4-55d57bb6773e&search_query=25078
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.