WTB: Gen 3 Turtlebox (New or lightly used)

2,660 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by PuryearFratDaddy
tamuags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
color not overly important (though that Maroon one is nice). Located in Houston and looking to pay less than retail.
FIDO*98*
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Build your own for half the price and significantly better sound quality. Here are a few of my builds. I'd sell you my Turd box, but it got destroyed in a fire

https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/3545192/3#discussion

https://builtnotboughtboomboxes.com/?srsltid=AfmBOoomY-eqdo7oBoAOs4_oCjaoQNjOQIwxtqyA2jowHKo_n4d3GjpK







agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I followed your link to the other thread. Do you have a parts list for these? They look great, and presumably sound great as well.
William Larue Weller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Except Turtlebox was founded by an Aggie and some like to support Aggie-owned businesses...
FIDO*98*
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buying a used turtle box does not support an Aggie business. Feel free to Venmo me $100 for my post if you want to support an Aggie or donate the $200 saved to the A&M organization of your choice
tamuags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I did say New or used, to be fair.
TamWham12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a new gen 3 that is grey/black. Still in the box. Located in West Houston/Katy. Will sell for $375. Text or call three 6 juan - 81 six - 24 three zero
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agcrock2005 said:

I followed your link to the other thread. Do you have a parts list for these? They look great, and presumably sound great as well.

I can send you one. Post your email and I'll send it over. I can also send some pics of boxes i built and some suggestions.
1agswitchin4lanes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

agcrock2005 said:

I followed your link to the other thread. Do you have a parts list for these? They look great, and presumably sound great as well.

I can send you one. Post your email and I'll send it over. I can also send some pics of boxes i built and some suggestions.


Me too plz

Username at gmail
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

agcrock2005 said:

I followed your link to the other thread. Do you have a parts list for these? They look great, and presumably sound great as well.

I can send you one. Post your email and I'll send it over. I can also send some pics of boxes i built and some suggestions.

Thanks! username at gmail
9reenchiles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

agcrock2005 said:

I followed your link to the other thread. Do you have a parts list for these? They look great, and presumably sound great as well.

I can send you one. Post your email and I'll send it over. I can also send some pics of boxes i built and some suggestions.


Thank you
jaggiemaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

agcrock2005 said:

I followed your link to the other thread. Do you have a parts list for these? They look great, and presumably sound great as well.

I can send you one. Post your email and I'll send it over. I can also send some pics of boxes i built and some suggestions.



Can you send to me as well?
Username at gmail. Thanks
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Emails sent.
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Your email got kicked back.
Thisguy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
StillNotAnAggie said:

agcrock2005 said:

I followed your link to the other thread. Do you have a parts list for these? They look great, and presumably sound great as well.

I can send you one. Post your email and I'll send it over. I can also send some pics of boxes i built and some suggestions.


Jasonstreet1@yahoo.com if you wouldn't mind. Been looking at doing one of these for a while!
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StillNotAnAggie said:

Your email got kicked back.


Thanks
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sent.
RGRAg1/75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
pls share!
tamuags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad I could help everyone!
john2002ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would be interested in the link as well. Username @ gmail

Thanks
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lol. Thank you for posting this.
drred4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would like this list as well if you dont mind. Email is in my profile. Thanks
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Emails sent. I'll also post a picture on here that shows how to wire everything up. It's pretty easy.
Also, if you're at Harbor Freight picking up boxes, grab this step bit for the power button and charge port. There are perfect steps for the power and charging ports. https://www.harborfreight.com/14-in-to-34-in-3-titanium-step-drill-bit-9-steps-70721.html
RGRAg1/75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StillNotAnAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RGRAg1/75 said:

Didn't see an email. Could you try again, pls?

gsg nine 9 6 nine @ yahoo dot com

Thanks!

I just sent it again. I think I had it in wrong.
RGRAg1/75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got it! Thanks.
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
everything you ever wanted to know about building your own speaker is here:

https://www.facebook.com/share/g/1EicFkENBz/
FIDO*98*
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agcrock2005 said:

I followed your link to the other thread. Do you have a parts list for these? They look great, and presumably sound great as well.


If you have or know anyone with a 3D printer, here's a pretty killer DIY box and a parts list https://makerworld.com/en/models/3322181-harbor-box-6x9-boom-box?fbclid=IwY2xjawUbQz9wZG9mA2V4dG4DYWVtAjExAHNydGMGYXBwX2lkDzQwOTk2MjYyMzA4NTYwOQABHqoqakxkZMWk5ExCuRDRKAUdxkJa6M3iyR2f8ioeqYGUvhcWC538UiKXG4QG_aem_lLi6xRlJWkCtYH_nV8AEFg#profileId-3772506
PuryearFratDaddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SNAA, parts list and build pics please!

Thanks for you and FIDO's sharing your experience!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.