FS: 2015 Ford F150 King Ranch V8 5.0

2,890 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Howdy Dammit
GoodAg20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gauging interest on my 2015 F150 King Ranch. Super clean and well kept. I can gather more pictures upon request.

Currently has ~109,500 miles.
New tires were purchased about 2 months ago. And I just recently upgraded the Sync 2 to a Sync3 system (CarPlay compatible)

*Pending Sale*

Asking approximately $29,000. Which is slightly more than I owe. Price semi-negotiable.

Ragoo
AG
2WD?
GoodAg20
Yeah, deal breaker?
marqueebrad
AG
can you send me more pics, options, maintenance history/carfax, where located? thanks!
jbholman five six AT yahoo dot com
GoodAg20
Emailed!
Outlaw0206
AG
side note, How much does it cost to upgrade to sync3 and where did you get it done?
AgShaun00
AG
Location?
GoodAg20
So I found a mechanic locally who had a crashed 2017 F150 that he was parting out and I bought the Sync 3 unit off of him and installed myself. Was $150 and about 30 minutes of labor. Pretty easy. Brand new the sync 3 units are ~$600.
GoodAg20
GoodAg20 said:

So I found a mechanic locally who had a crashed 2017 F150 that he was parting out and I bought the Sync 3 unit off of him and installed myself. Was $150 and about 30 minutes of labor. Pretty easy. Brand new the sync 3 units are ~$600.

GoodAg20
AgShaun00 said:

Location?

Located in NE Austin
GoodAg20
Bump
meggy09
AG
This is bonkers. I looked at this ad, almost 10 year old truck, >100k miles, 2wd, $30k. And thought, he's gonna have to roll all that neggy eggy into a new vehicle.

But… that's wrong… ??
GoodAg20
My post says "gauging interest." If it's an absurd ask then I know I can't get what I'm asking. It's more or less in line with they they're going for on the market. Appreciate your input
austinrb10
AG
He has a little equity in his truck if he can get his price. He specifically says that. The price is a little high for a 2wd but on par for the 4wd. 106k miles at 10 years old is a bump in price vs a depreciation in price.

Free bump for a great looking truck. Glws
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Not to be that guy but, KBB private party optioned out with the V8 is at $23,500 AVG just a heads up.
GoodAg20
Pending sale.
Howdy Dammit
AG
GoodAg20 said:

Pending sale.

Wow. Congrats!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.