Looking for a Jeep Wrangler

1,225 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by LegallyAwesome
Kingaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Something for mama and I to tool around in on the weekends. 2 door, 6 cylinder, automatic. Miles aren't a concern if it's clean. Maybe up to $12K or so.
coolerguy12
AG
I have what you're looking for if you want to go manual. 1998 with 150,000 miles
johnrth
If he doesn't want manual, can you give more details? I'm looking for a toy and jeep is on the short list
Irish 2.0
bringatrailer.com
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
JB
AG
Look for a clean TJ on Marketplace
Buford Tannen
AG
I'll take more details on that.
RockwallAg
AG
No Reserve: 1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 5-Speed for sale on BaT Auctions - ending July 28 (Lot #156,186) | Bring a Trailer
JB
AG
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2002-jeep-wrangler-57/

Not in the budget. But super clean.
coolerguy12
AG
1998 manual 4.0. Just had the trans rebuilt. Has a 12 month 12K warranty. I need to regear the front to match the rear. I have the parts, hoping to do it this weekend.

Looking to get around $8500 for it.

Located in Conroe. 281-798-7919

LegallyAwesome
Not sure where you are located, but there's one parked at Pebble Creek Elementary school in College Station right now that fits your wishlist. I think they're asking $8900
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.