AKC Labs for Sale - REDUCED PRICE

3,342 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by tmkusak@gmail.com
tmkusak@gmail.com
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UPDATE: Only 2 pups left!

Will be ready for homes on August 1st. Parents come from hunting bloodline and are great with kids. Pups have their dew claws removed, first round of shots, and have started house training. $500 OBO.

Text/email me for pictures if you're interested! Gender and color availabilities are listed below:

1 black male
1 black female

361-772-2582 | tmkusak@gmail.com
Sit Down Rando
AG
Gotta think pics would help here
Leeman
Show us the pics !
AgOutsideAustin
AG
[You have already been warned on this forum. -Staff]
Animal
AG
[If you are not interested in an item that is listed on this forum do not post on the thread. -Staff]
Irish 2.0

It isn't a scam.

The first thread was locked for no price. OP just wasn't aware of forum rules.

I'm 90% sure I know the OP or at least many people in their family given the OP's email address and area code.

OP:
If you'll email me some pics, I'll post them for you since Rookies can't post pics. That will get posters to stop assuming you're a scammer

stpaulaggie @ yahoo

Yes the email address is because I went to St. Paul in Shiner.

Last Edit:
I was right. OP's mom was my 2nd Grade teacher and I graduated her brother (Lee).
Girlhowdy
AG
SHOW US THE PUPPIES!!!!
Gig 'Em, Ags
Irish 2.0
If they're emailed to me, I'll post them.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
TxLawDawg
AG
I also know OP's family and have communicated with them regarding the puppies. Not a scam.
Animal
AG
TxLawDawg said:

I also know OP's family and have communicated with them regarding the puppies. Not a scam.
That's great to know and I wish them all the luck in selling their pups!
Irish 2.0
I got puppy pics today!!! Knowing OP's family, these pups have had a phenomenal start. You get one of their primed pups,and you've got a great start. They have land to stretch and knowing them, Kendall, Gary, and Lee have already popped shots around them and they're ready to work. I've got a few cigars for anyone that may grab one and you'll thank me.

Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
BDJ_AG
AG
Location?
Irish 2.0
Shiner or DFW from my understanding
tmkusak@gmail.com
I am in DFW but can meet up to drop them off if needed.
MechAg
AG
What size are the parents?
austinrb10
AG
Yes, pics of the parents please
nlb021
AG
Is the black one in the first pic with the wide head available?
tmkusak@gmail.com
Yes! She's still available (probably my favorite out of the litter) Please text me and I'll send more pictures of her! 3617722582
tmkusak@gmail.com
Mom is ~80 lbs (4 years old) and dad is 88lbs (1 year old) I'm not able to post pictures on here but if you text/email me, I can send you some! tmkusak@gmail.com / 3617722582
tmkusak@gmail.com
Unfortunately I'm not able to post pictures on here but if you text/email me, I can send you some! tmkusak@gmail.com / 3617722582
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.