Closet Clean out (Firearms, outdoor/archery accessories)

2,003 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by AggieBarstool
KCRanchero16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Clearing a few things out of my closet. Local to BCS but I make a weekly trip to Montgomery. You can text me at 512 - six 3 zero - six12four if you have any questions.

• CZ P-07 9mm - Has been on three short range trips, approximately 150 rounds fired. Includes the original box, two magazines, and Talon Grips pro grip installed. - $380 (SPF)

• Pietta 1851 .44 Cal Black Powder Revolver (Never Fired) - Purchased a few years back and has sat unfired in my closet. Includes a custom made leather cross draw style holster (right handed). - $250

• Remington 11-87 12 gauge Receiver - purchased this gun a few years ago from another poster. The barrel broke and I've been told it can't be repaired, so it will need a new barrel. I did put a new butt stock on the receiver about a year ago. This is the special purpose model, 3" chamber. There are a few blemishes on the receiver. - $150

• Pelican V100 Vault Small Pistol Case - Won this in a white elephant exchange in December, took the sticker off and then never used it. - $30

• Easton Axis 4mm Long Range Arrows, set of six - 340 spine, carbon-to-carbon length is 28.5" and they have the 50 grain aluminum half-outs installed, which brings the arrow length to approximately 29.5" not including the nock. I purchased these for my old bow a few months ago but never even fired them, I've switched bows and went with a new arrow set up. I don't have an arrow scale but these should be approximately 310-315 grains as built. - $70

• GunfightersInc Kenai Chest Holster, Glock 17 model - purchased this at Murdoch's in town and ended up upgrading to a Glock 20 and had to get a different holster. Tried on but has stayed indoors since being purchased. Grey front, coyote back, and coyote strap. - $100

• Browning Rage Compound Bow - This was my first bow as a kid and has just been collecting dust. Still functions fine. It has the 40-50 pound limbs, a three pin sight, arrow rest, and attached quiver. I believe the draw is currently set at 24", but I believe that it can be set out to 30" based on looking at the mods. - $50 OBO
OnlyForNow
AG
Can you send me pictures of whatever you have for the 11-87?

Interested.
KCRanchero16
AG
Sent to the email in your profile.
KCRanchero16
AG
Updated with pics.
cledus6150
AG
I'll take the 11-87
Aggie304
Just curious, how did the barrel get broken?
Gig em!
KCRanchero16
AG
The gas ring on the barrel separated from the barrel itself. I dropped the gun a little too hard on the butt stock and heard the barrel rattle lose. Some internet research at the time showed that this was a somewhat common occurrence on a run of 11-87's from the late 2000's and early 2010's, I think they tried out a new soldering method that clearly didn't work. I tried to get Remington to replace it on warranty but they said I was out of luck. I've shown the barrel to a few gunsmith's and they've all said that trying to get it soldered/welded back together and then refinished would run more than the price of a new barrel.
KCRanchero16
AG
Bump for price updates.
cryption
I'll take the CZ -shooting you a text
AggieBarstool
Dammit! I'd take that CZ in a heartbeat, and if you ever came to the Dallas area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.