FS: Tudor Black Bay GMT (Houston)

806 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by K Bo
K Bo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling this Tudor Black Bay GMT I bought last December as it's mostly just been sitting in my safe being neglected.

The previous owner purchased this from a Tudor AD in July 2018. This watch did suffer from the "double date" issue but was fixed, by Tudor, in June 2019 (I have the receipt for the repair). Since, there have been no issues, the watch runs exceptionally well, and keeps great time (as best as I can tell without equipment to test such a thing).

This watch is by no means a safe queen as the previous owner wore it quite a bit. There are plenty of scratches and swirls on the bracelet and clasp but no sharp dings or dents. As for the case, there are scratches on the lugs, both front and back, but no sharp dings or dents. On the sides, particularly on the non-crown side, there are surface scuffs and scratches, but again, no sharp dings or dents. The case back does show scratches and scuffs from being set down on the bracelet. The watch has never been polished and retains sharp lug edges. I am not one for polished watches but I am sure with a polishing most of the superficial items above would be removed. Otherwise, the bezel, crystal, and face of the watch are all in excellent condition.

Asking $3500 with new, never installed Uncle Seiko Jubilee bracelet. Email threeputtpar20@gmail.com for more pics/info. Located in Houston and prefer fave to face sale.

photos taken tonight
previous seller's photos (better)

The watch remains in the condition of the previous seller's photos, I just could not capture the condition quite like they did.

Thanks!

Kevin

ETA photos
TwoGloves
AG
Post it on the watch thread in the Houston forum. Lot of traffic...
Scoop & Score.... Gig' Em again!
K Bo
AG
Already did, thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.