FS: Von Miller Autographed Jersey and Football

1,887 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Build It
Ewok It Out08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to sell a Von Miller Autographed Jersey and Football. My wife bought me these from a Memorabilia Store in Denver after Von was drafted by the Broncos some 10 years or so ago. They originally came with a COA but I have since misplaced them. The Jersey comes with the shadow box, and the Football comes with the display box as well. When I inflated the football, I noticed that it does lose air through the plastic stopper. I believe this can be fixed but wanted to note that in the post.

Jersey - $125 - SALE PENDING
Football - $125 - SOLD

Email for more details or with offers to ewokitout at gmail dot com. Located in College Station.

Ewok It Out08
AG
Open to offers on both items.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Bump. Had these items on display in our old home, but unfortunately, I have more of a Man Closet in the new home and don't have room to display.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Sale potentially pending on Football (working out shipping details).

Would be willing to ship Jersey without the ShadowBox.
Texanick
AG
If you can find the COA I would be very interested in the jersey. Any chance you might be able to find it?
Ewok It Out08
AG
It is possible it is somewhere, but not sure where it was placed during our last move. I will take a look this weekend.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Looked just about everywhere I could think of and was unable to find it. I do strongly believe this is an authentic signature based upon my wife buying the item directly from the Memorabilia Store. I believe Von did an autograph session there for them as a picture of him signing the autographed items from the store were included originally.

If the lack of COA is a hold up, I would be willing to negotiate on the price as well.
Love Gun
I'll give you $60 for the jersey without the frame and COA. In College Station.
**** Joe Biden
Ewok It Out08
AG
Thank you for the offer but I will pass at $60.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Football is sold.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Price drop on the Jersey to $150. Willing to ship without the shadow box if you pay for shipping.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Morning bump for the Jersey. Feel free to email with offers. Can ship without shadow box.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Price Reduced - $125
beachfront71
AG
Ill take the jersey if you can ship to California..
Ewok It Out08
AG
Sale pending.
Build It
AG
Trade you my Kevin Sumlin signed football.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.