FS: Tag Heuer Aquaracer

3,116 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by third coast..
FTAC2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling an Automatic Tag Aquaracer. It is full kit with box, manual, and warranty card. Ref number is WAY211A. Is a daily so expect the usual desk rash/scuffs on clasp but the watch is beautiful.

Asking an aggressive $1,300

Thank you.

FTAC2011
AG
Not sure what you mean here. I'm assuming a joke.

1. No engravings on the back
2. I'm married to a woman (no rule number 1)
Goldie Wilson
Good prices only, please
bthotugigem05
AG
FTAC2011 said:

There was a lady here trying to sell her husband's Tag that had some engraving on the backcase. I offered less (since her price was obo in her OP) and she got really offended.
FTAC2011
AG
Dan 07 said:

Good prices only, please

Ah yes.. sorry if you were one of the ones who I hurt their feelings by running a business and making a profit.

If you do a little research, you will see this is an excellent price. Let me know if you can find a cheaper one with full kit and SS bracelet (and not a fake from China or Japan) and I'll work on matching the price if I can. I can't find one for less than $1550 currently and you would have to pay tax and shipping on top of that.

I don't however think you are interested, just wanting to troll, which is fine.
FTAC2011
AG
bthotugigem05 said:

FTAC2011 said:

There was a lady here trying to sell her husband's Tag that had some engraving on the backcase. I offered less (since her price was obo in her OP) and she got really offended.

Ah got it. Not me.
Ragoo
AG
FTAC2011 said:

Dan 07 said:

Good prices only, please

Ah yes.. sorry if you were one of the ones who I hurt their feelings by running a business and making a profit.

If you do a little research, you will see this is an excellent price. Let me know if you can find a cheaper one with full kit and SS bracelet (and not a fake from China or Japan) and I'll work on matching the price if I can. I can't find one for less than $1550 currently and you would have to pay tax and shipping on top of that.

where did you find this one?
FTAC2011
AG
Ragoo said:

FTAC2011 said:

Dan 07 said:

Good prices only, please

where did you find this one?

A private party looking for cash.

Which brings me to my next point. Full disclosure, I will make money on this deal because I'm trying to grow my small business. If that offends anyone, please do not bother to message me or blast my post. You are free to PM me, however, and I can explain how I buy, sell, and trade and try to have happy buyers who buy from me, and happy sellers who sell to me. Win win win.
Slamn Sharpe
No need to explain yourself. If you read the threads here in the classifieds you'll see there is a lot of broke trolls trying everything to save a few bucks. To include guilting the seller like they did in the other thread (Tag watch)

Staff needs to tighten this place up. It's gotten pretty bad
brownandred
No need to explain yourself, buy/sell ignore the haters. I like that watch, how much does it weigh in grams?
FTAC2011
AG
HighPriorityAg said:

No need to explain yourself, buy/sell ignore the haters. I like that watch, how much does it weigh in grams?

157.5 grams but it's sized so a few links are off. That would probably had a few more grams
Agswinning
Great deal for this watch if it's brand new. I have the same watch and paid $1500 for it 8 years ago.
FTAC2011
AG
JimSA said:

Great deal for this watch if it's brand new. I have the same watch and paid $1500 for it 8 years ago.

Thanks! This one isn't new, but it's 2019. Glad you love the watch. It is a great piece. It's probably a different model though as these specific versions of this model didn't come out until 2014.
Texas Ag Mom
They were not my husbands initials & if you had good reading skills you would have known that.
Texas Ag Mom
No I was not offended as I already told you that. I should have never responded to your post on the thread. If you had correctly read MY thread it said to contact me thru email if you were interested in the watch. I should not have responded to you on the thread...that was my fault. The amount of immaturity & bullying on Texas Ags is rampant & the people that take part in it really need to grow up. The watch was sold to an awesome Aggie. He got a great watch to wear everyday at a great price.
Burnsey
AG

[Check yourself on the disrespectful postings. - Staff]

Mike Elko
AG
This place is better than the Politics board.
Burnsey
AG
Guitarsoup
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

This place is better than the Politics board.

That's not a high bar to clear
ChemAg15
AG
Watch thread? Watch thread.
Post removed:
by user
FTAC2011
AG
third coast.. said:

damn I might need to sell, I bought this rig in blue last year for $900. id be all for making ~ 50%

Nice. What's the model number on yours?
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.