WTS - SOCOM Mk13 Mod 7

3,318 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieangler93
MTxTwelve
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cross posted from another board:

For the collector, up for sale is a legitimate Mk13 Mod 7 built by the guy who designed the platform for SOCOM. This is 1 of 7 rifles constructed by this individual and will come with paperwork. Rifle has exactly 140rds down the pipe and is currently zeroed for Berger 215gr OTM Hybrids. Please direct all questions to my email address - mtxtwelve@gmail.com. Serious inquiries only.

Price: $17,000.00 shipped to your FFL or I can meet you FTF (ATX). No Trades. I will accept personal checks and wire transfers - rifle does not ship until money clears. No exceptions.

This rifle will be on display at Surefire's SHOT Show Booth in the next couple of weeks and I expect its return no later than mid February. What you are buying (none of which will be split-up/parted-out, so don't ask):

- Storm i3300 Deployment Case
- Surefire Suppressor Model 762RC (located in Texas - all NFA rules apply)
- Surefire 4-Prong Flash Hider
- Lilja Mod 7 Contour Barrel (4-Groove)
- Stiller Mk13 .300 Win Mag Action (Gen 2)
- Contract XTSP Mk13 Trigger (2-stage)
- Accuracy International Mk13 Chassis (Pale Brown)
- B&T Engineering PSR Rings (Gen 2)
- Schmidt & Bender PSR 5-25x56 Tremor2 / Illuminated Scope (SOCOM Contract) - all markings on this scope are intact. There are less than a dozen of these scopes that made it out alive (not obliterated by S&B).
- Accuracy 1st Scope Bubble Level
- Aimpoint T1 RDS in Larue T1 Scope Mount
- (8) AI .300 Win Mag Magazines
- Mk13 Multi-Tool
- If you're interested, I can throw-in the remainder of the Berger Ammunition I have sitting around (~200 rds give or take) and a BPG Multicam Suppressor Cover at minimal cost.

Photo of the Mod 7 in the case with some items that are not included in the sale:

Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No money for this, but man, what a setup!!!
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.