Malibu Mini-X kayak

2,283 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jeremy360
jeremy360
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Malibu Mini-X. Used but in good shape. Always washed off and cleaned up after each trip. 9ft and only 45lbs. Great to car top and light to carry. Great for running baits or fishing past the breakers in the surf or even running to the rigs. Good for lakes and rivers too. Can manuever real good. Upgrading to a peddle kayak. Comes with seat and rod mount pictured. Seat has backrest and two cupholders and pouch on the back. Trades for other hunting or fishing related items. No cash price in mind at the moment.

Located in the B/CS area. Jeremy86360 at gmail or just post here.

Post removed:
by user
jeremy360
Yep they are great universal yaks. I spent many trips kayak camping out on the brazos in it. We would run lines as we went, make midnight runs and check them in the morning too. I know of several other mini-x that will also head to the rigs out of matagorda. For a smaller boat they really do well. Thanks Thirdcoast.
Post removed:
by user
jeremy360
Bump....good for getting away from the crowds in the creeks when the white bass start running...which wont be long.
jeremy360
Bump...still for sale.
CypressAg09
AG
Location?
jeremy360
I cant meet up in the college station or navasota area.
CypressAg09
AG
What were you looking to trade for? I have a Remington 870 express super mag I could part ways with.
jeremy360
Is it an older or newer gun? Synthetic or wood? Does it have the jlock or metal trigger guard? In ok condition?

I might be interested.
CypressAg09
AG
It's probably about 10 years old. Synthetic with a j lock. I ended up getting a semi so it didn't get used much and it's still in great condition. I can take some pictures tonight if you're interested, but it looks just like this one.

jeremy360
Probably going to pass for now since it has the plastic trigger guard with the jlock. Thanks for the offer though.
CypressAg09
AG
No worries, let me know if you change your mind or come up with a cash price. Thanks
jeremy360
I would do 350 for a cash price. They were 749 new, but you could find them a decent amount cheaper than that. I tried to look around at some comparable kayaks (not pelican or ocean brand) That was probably around the same value of the gun you offered. That's the best I can do for a cash price at the moment.
jeremy360
Sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.