FS: 2014 Cadilac CTS Sedan

2,109 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by allMondjoy
sportpsyc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am selling my wife's 2014 Cadillac CTS 4-door sedan (new body style), 2.0L Turbo, color Silver Coast Metallic, Medium Titanium & black leather interior w/ wood accent panels. The car has 55,700 miles, with a transferable 100,000 mile extended warranty, and was bought new from Sterling Cadillac in Bryan. They have done all servicing on the car, all service bulletin updates. It has been very well taken care of, has no stains on the leather or the carpet, including the trunk--the car is extremely clean and is in perfect mechanical condition. It has never been wrecked, never been smoked in. Gets extremely good gas mileage, and has a remarkable amount of power. No sun roof (by request), but it has the luxury package including heated and cooled leather seats, heated steering wheel, proximity alerts, Sirius, XM Radio, Bluetooth, keyless ignition, CD player, back-up camera, touch screen and all controls are haptic (vibration at touch), manual shift paddles, XM Radio and OnStar.

The car was $53K new. We are asking $20,500. My wife loves the car, but has decided she misses her SUV. We are located in South College Station.

Pictures here:
https://postimg.org/gallery/wmu78onq/
BT1395
AG
Would you take $16,500 pending inspection?
BigPuma
AG
no V no care
AggieLaw2010
AG
Looking for a new sedan so I may be interested. I'll let you know.
sportpsyc
Feel free to contact me at 30boxbirds@gmail.com if you want to discuss or look at the car.
BT1395
AG
sportpsyc said:

Feel free to contact me at 30boxbirds@gmail.com if you want to discuss or look at the car.
So I take it you're not interested in my offer?
sportpsyc
Oh--sorry. I thought you were trolling me since your offer is $500 under KBB dealership trade in value. I am all for going below blue book to sell it, but wouldn't be trying to sell it to a private buyer if I was willing to take under what I could get trading it in on her new car.
allMondjoy
Text me so I can make an offer. 713 six 2 eight eight 8 five one
Aggiedad
sportpsyc
Text sent!
bcasey03
AG
Looks like a deal to me. Wish my wife wasn't set on getting an SUV.
QuitTrippin
did a dealer really offer you $17k for this? If so you better go cash that check
Reginald Cousins
S
hellodarlin said:

did a dealer really offer you $17k for this? If so you better go cash that check
If it's a Luxury, that'd actually be a lowball offer.

I dabble in cars on the side. IMO he's asking under real trade in.

I wouldn't budge OP, you're well under market if everything I'm seeing is correct.
allMondjoy
Sold!
Aggiedad
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.