SELLING MY HUGE FIFTH WHEEL – PRICE REDUCED! $35,000

4,843 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by chucktheaggiejeweler
chucktheaggiejeweler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
$35,000 now!

(New baby equals family of seven. The truck held six. Gotta get a driveable RV now.)

For Sale: A home away from home, that you can pull anywhere you want, and tailgate like a legend!

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE IN SEC PREPERATION!!!

2009 Cedar Creek 36L5S CC Silverback Fifth Wheel

This RV has five slide outs, increasing the room inside tremendously.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, opposing slide outs for a big space, sliding closet doors, two sets of dresser drawers (vertical left of closet and under TV), a washer/dryer (all in one), front HVAC, and under bed storage, with a flat screen TV and DVD/VCR.
The master bath has entry off the hall or the master bed room. It has a spacious shower with sun light, sink, toilette, and linen storage cabinet.
The entry has a secondary switch for the generator, the controls for the slides, hot water heater, awning (no cranking), etc
The living area has a full size fold out sofa with an inflatable bed inside, a flat screen TV, DVD, surround stereo, table and chairs (chairs have storage under cushion) large windows, ceiling fan, main air conditioner & furnace, and large windows.
The galley has an expandable bar, double sink, lots of cabinets, pull out drawers underneath, three burner range, stove, microwave, freezer/refrigerator, and pantry.
The back bedroom has opposing slide outs also. In the middle, it has a free standing dresser drawer and small hanging closet, larger rear windows, two sets of bunk beds with rails, room for air mattresses, and a half bath with sink and toilette on separate grey and black tanks.
The RV has real metal window frames, day shades, night shades, aluminum framework, control for slide outs at the front left outside storage and in the entry, enormous storage bay in the belly, tons of wood cabinets, outside storage doors, lights everywhere you can think of, outside stereo in the main outside storage bay, two black tanks, two grey tanks, and a white tank, a huge generator capable of running the unit, two propane storage tanks, 30amp use, 50amp use, front and rear power jacks, power awning, key fobs to operate slide outs remotely, one central waste water drain hookup, bike rack, brakes, upgraded suspension, and is ready to camp right now.

It is in working order and clean. I pulled this unit easily with a diesel F250 with a fifth wheel hitch.

I am asking $35,000.

This is all the RV you can ask for, and it can sleep ten people in beds, more if you lay down some air mattresses. We had a blast in this thing at home games. With the SEC development, you could tow this to any game you wanted.
If you are interested in seeing this unit, call or text me at 979.two55.ate 3 ate ate.

God's Peace,
Chuck

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 7/18/2012 3:35p).]
CDUB98
AG
$tree-fitty
Objective Aggie
AG
Take it to the RV forum!
76Ag
AG
Hmmmm. It makes me think of "From Dusk Til Dawn".
tamu80
AG
My house ain't that big!
jeffk
AG
Would you be willing to trade for a 2007 Yaris?
AgKJ
AG
So how's the jewelry business, Chuck?
trouble
AG
quote:

Givrn how busy he is, I'd say it's alright. He's selling and buying another. He's not selling because he needs money.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Congrats on the new addition!
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
AgKJ,

Thanks to the referrals from clients, friends, and TexAgs, we are very, very blessed and very, very grateful. Thank you for your concern.

God's Peace,
Chuck

[This message has been edited by chucktheaggiejeweler (edited 4/3/2012 12:47p).]
AgKJ
AG
Just playin'.

I meant that in a "dude, must be nice" kinda way.
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Whew, thanks, now can I pease borrow $20 to buy some milk and groceries?

God's Peace,
Chuck

Rudyjax
AG
quote:
quote:

Givrn how busy he is, I'd say it's alright. He's selling and buying another. He's not selling because he needs money.

Which is exactly his point.

Just think about how poor he'd be if he took credit cards.
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
I take credit cards Rudy!

God's Peace,
Chuck

Rudyjax
AG
Well crap. If you had I could've replaced my wife's jewelry I bought from you after it was lost or stolen.
trouble
AG
Did you not have it insured?
Rudyjax
AG
It wasn't worth it. Only like $400. But we have no idea what happened to it. It was pearl ear rings necklace and bracelet.

We have the box, just no jewelry.
Rudyjax
AG
It wasn't worth it. Only like $400. But we have no idea what happened to it. It was pearl ear rings necklace and bracelet.

We have the box, just no jewelry.
trouble
AG
Okay. All my stuff from Chuck is worth more than that. I never expected to own anything that needs its own rider on the ins policy.
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
That's a bummer man. I hate hearing that. I do take plastic for the record, and I'll replace all of her stolen jewelry free with purchase of my RV.

God's Peace,
Chuck

[This message has been edited by chucktheaggiejeweler (edited 4/3/2012 2:04p).]
Rudyjax
AG
Well, glad to know you do now!
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Unknown, this isn't the first time I feel like your life mirrors mine... I bought my wife a piece of jewelry for Christmas and it was lost the first time it was worn.
Rudyjax
AG
My wife doesnt ever wear jewelry and she lost it. Don't have a clue where it is.

She finally decided to wear her earrings to keep her holes open.
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Rudy,

Humor me and check your policy man. I bet you have a $500 coverage on jewelry as a standard. If I am wrong, I am wrong, but please check.

God's Peace,
Chuck

Rudyjax
AG
Will do.
Represent830
AG
Oh boy...
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Does this mean you aren't buying my RV?

God's Peace,
Chuck

[This message has been edited by chucktheaggiejeweler (edited 4/3/2012 10:07p).]
TxAgg07
Garrelli 5000
AG
5 kids? I'd say the RV definitely "works"
Courtesy Flush
AG
I didn't know a Cedar Creek had an all aluminum frame. I had a 5th wheel once and I remember buying it that the salesman made a big deal about it being all aluminum. The alternative was either carbon steel (rust) or wood.

It is a nice unit. If anybody wants to buy it and take it down to Port O'Connor for the summer let me know. I have a big lot in town that I need to move. Chuck's 5th wheel would look excellent there
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Adam,

It is a 'recreational vehicle'

God's Peace,
Chuck

rrj2012
AG
As I am still in school (only for another month though) and your asking price is roughly equivalent to my student loan balance, I'll have to pass.

However, should the time come for me to get married, I'll come your way
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
rrj2012,

When I graduted, my wife and I owed more than our combined household income! We bought a trailer house for six thousand dollars, and I gutted it myself and remodeled it for two thousand dollars.

We made a five year plan to become debt free and save enough for a twenty percent down payment on a home. We drove older cars, did not eat out much, travel, etc, and accomplished our goal by God's graces. When we moved into our home (sans-axles), we had only a mortgage to contend with.

You hang in there, kill your debt, and whatever career you are in, be the best at what you do. Work hard, follow mentors, and stand out by your accomplishments. You will earn more, owe less, and be in great financial shape in no time.

...and I will be honored to help you with anything you need, when the time comes.

Please read 'Total Money Makeover' by Dave Ramsey as soon as possible, and congraulations on your graduation brother! Gig em!

God's Peace,
Chuck

chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Gotta bump this. Great RV and I am ready to sell.

God's Peace,
Chuck

chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
I DROPPED THE PRICE TO $39,995!

I have my eye on another rig and want to sell this one!

God's Peace,
Chuck

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.