Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Nuclear Winter settles over Aggie Nation

1,186 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by golfinag94
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Its starting to get colder here. Now I know what the dinosaurs thought when they saw that meteor hit the earth.

-----------------------------------------------------

BertramAg99
AG
Don't worry we have the great Gary Darnell as our D-coordinator and Coach Fran....We will be contending soon!!!!! (I am sooo sick today).
TreeFarmer
AG
Yes, the world has most definitely come to an end. We'll never win another game.

We should just fold up the tent and pack it home. No reason to play the games next year...
Pro2Percent
AG
I believe that we are resigning from the Big 12 Conference in football and will sport a male varisty soccer team to fill the Title 12 vacancy.
ekesqueaky
Anybody else dislike the phrase "Aggie Nation"?
halfastros81
AG
I dislike the term Aggie Nation and I dislike the irrational, overblown,self defeating, negative vibes from Aggies about our football program just because tu had a great football season.

Michael Carroll
AG
quote:
I dislike the term Aggie Nation and I dislike the irrational, overblown,self defeating, negative vibes from Aggies about our football program just because tu had a great football season.

Uh....What? We went 5-6. Remember? That deserves negative vibes if the Sips had gone Oh fer.
Billy Baroo
AG
I think the meteor hit last night
AggieFrog
AG
I don't feel bad at all about the state of Aggie football. tu won the MNC and deserved to after a great season.

A&M has plenty of talent to make a run next year and should have won several more games in '05 had the chemistry played out better (not to mention the injury bug).

Get a grip, Ags, the world didn't end last night.
golfinag94
Good post Frog, only sane thing I've seen all day.
BillE1976
AG
You come here expecting to see sanity?
golfinag94
Actually I come here because I find some things posted to be very entertaining and sometimes I get a good chuckle. I do like to point out some of the more down to earth posts. I love Aggie football and I am as sick as the rest about this dismal season, but the sun will rise again on our team next fall.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.