Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

It has begun

2,702 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by NoACDamnit
NoACDamnit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've already received 2 emails from people talking **** to me about "their" win - people who did not attend tu.

I'm replying with this:

midnightyell
bookmark this for the next ten years
Manchild50
AG
Why don't you be a class act, congratulate them and maybe they'll shut up when you do.
AW 1880
AG
congratulate those that went to tu, and tell the others to STFU.
NoACDamnit
You want me to congratulate someone that bought a tshirt and has no other ties to the school?

Why?
midnightyell
manchild, you missed the point entirely... like a tsip kicking an extra point...
Crebes
quote:
Why don't you be a class act, congratulate them and maybe they'll shut up when you do.

Kiss off. Bring back the hate...

Here is some advice: Drive to their house and **** in their drive way.
Dro07
AG
why the hell would you congrat someone that didnt even go to the that school??
H.E. Pennypacker1
Well, you could buy a USC t-shirt and tell them your two still trumps their one! haha jk.
H.E. Pennypacker1
There are no congratulations in order for the t-shirt fans I know. The Texas Exes on the other hand......
bobinator
AG
I've got a question for you, if the ball isn't caught and a USC guy recovers it and they are reviewing the call, wouldn't they say that the ball is already moving in his hands and thus he doesn't have possession? just a thought
DallasAg 94
I had this bandwagon t-shirt sip friend spewing crap, before the game. He was talking about how "they" were going to the Rose Bowl, and the Ags weren't.

I told him the school he attended didn't even play D-1 sports, and even if they went undefeated, wouldn't have gone to a bowl game.

Never heard back from him. Don't expect to, either.
aTm2004
AG
Element_AG
AG
I've received two text messages and a phone call (of course...didn't answer). They were all ut grads (one was my sister..beotch!), so I can't say much. Why they feel compelled to call me (I really don't talk smack and didn't before this game), I don't know. After all, we aren't even a rival!!!
BBallAggie06
AG
My brother is the biggest t-shirt fan of all and I have to listen to his crap until we beat the sips next year in Austin! He actually had the nerve to call my dad and ask him if he wanted him to buy a NC shirt!!!
SeanDaAg2005
AG
quote:
I have to listen to his crap until we beat the sips next year in Austin!

WTF?
Manchild50
AG
quote:
I have to listen to his crap until we beat the sips next year in Austin!

Sunshine pumping already, dayum.
here4amusement
please post the picture of Kelson's interception, a play not reviewed, on a drive SC wound up scoring...
Crebes
quote:
we beat the sips next year in Austin!

Women's soccer or equestrian?
Crebes
quote:
please post the picture of Kelson's interception, a play not reviewed, on a drive SC wound up scoring..

WHAT THE ****???? YOU WON A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

GO THE **** AWAY!

[This message has been edited by Crebes (edited 1/5/2006 2:03a).]
Coachhorn
Texas Longhorns - National Champions.

It is a great thing that the champ is from this great state and I , with you Aggies, will enjoy the fact that the NCAA championship is back in the state that it belongs.
Element_AG
AG
Hey inVinceable....care to tell me why VY lost the Heisman?
Crebes
I just realized where the trolls came from...

Hornfans.com just crashed...
Karrde
AG
Here's an idea: When t-shirt fans express joy at their team winning, just don't do anything. If you can't say anything good, say nothing at all. If they start attacking A&M, then flame away all you want. But if they're just celebrating their win, ignore them.

Never argue with a fool. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
SmartGuy
bc the NCAA is stupid and does all their voting before the last game is even played. i guarentee that RB does NOT win the heisman if the voting was done after tonights game.
AggieBuck02
AG
i am willing to bet that at least one of the persons talkin **** are from swt. i got in a fight earlier with a close friend that sent me a text saying "ut baby!" my simple reply was "u went 2 swt....dont talk ****." i think it really was a slap in the face because the next reply was very defensive. dont get mad at the bobcats....they cant resist the urge to join a bandwagon when it comes along. within 10 minutes i had 10 voicemails and a assload of text messages. i dont know how, but i will have the last laugh. it just really feels bad telling someone from southwest to f!@# off you worthless piece of crap, tech would be a step up for you. i will try and class it up a bit, but i am definetely pissed right now.
EagleAg
AG
Guys despite my hate for the horns and the fact that I was against them. They won that game and despite that blown call they would have made a touchdown anyway. Quit living your life and dreams through the failures of another school.

Grow Up!
aTm2004
AG
I love how people say they would have scored anyway. There's never been a fumbled snap or a goal line stand.
NoACDamnit
I seem to recall Vince Young in Austin trying to show off pushing the ball in from the 1 and having the other team return the fumble for a TD.

They may have scored, but we DONT know what would have happened.
StringerBell
AG
quote:
manchild, you missed the point entirely... like a tsip kicking an extra point...

despite the fact that pino has a big shiny ring now, this is pure comic gold.

i applaud you.
Mameluke
AG
quote:
Hornfans.com just crashed

must be a weekday. or the weekend. or daytime. or at night.
agracer
AG
MY SIL is a t-shirt fan of the worst kind. She actually went to tu. But ask her who VY is any day before yesterday and she'd look at you with a blank stare...not that it's diffult to make her do that under normal circumstances.

She'll likely sent t-shirts to my in-laws, who will then proceed to wear them into my house. I may have to draw the line and ask them to leave. I know it will piss of everyone to no end, but I can only put up with so much.
LestatBQ02
quote:
manchild, you missed the point entirely

Are you really surprised? He's the biggest longhorn fan on this site...

He probably peed himself a good 6 or 7 times last night and fell asleep hugging his bevo doll
WHOOP!'91
AG
I'm sure all you sips would be thrilled to have the trophy in Texas if it was College Station instead of Asstin, now go see if whornfans is back up yet.
PhiAggie
AG
Yeah it was a blown call, but that is the game of college football. The ball bounces both ways.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.