So you better get #1 right I guess
When a reporter asked Elko how challenging it is to recruit quarterback depth behind an established starter like Marcel Reed, the head coach didn't mince words.
"Oh, I think it's impossible," Elko said. "I don't think anybody anywhere is recruiting depth out of the portal. I don't think there are SEC-level players in the country that are trying to go places where you have an established starter. I don't think that's a real thing."
When a reporter asked Elko how challenging it is to recruit quarterback depth behind an established starter like Marcel Reed, the head coach didn't mince words.
"Oh, I think it's impossible," Elko said. "I don't think anybody anywhere is recruiting depth out of the portal. I don't think there are SEC-level players in the country that are trying to go places where you have an established starter. I don't think that's a real thing."