I've noticed that without Craver or Bussey returning punts for us, our #3 guy is Horton. I like the guy, and think he was a nice portal get to be our guy who wins the 50/50 balls and be a key piece on O.
However, I don't think he adds much value returning punts back there. We need a guy that can threaten the field with his speed/acceleration and Horton doesn't necessarily fit that mold for a punt returner.
I'd like to see someone like TK Norman get some run if we don't have Craver back there. Or one of the RBs.
However, I don't think he adds much value returning punts back there. We need a guy that can threaten the field with his speed/acceleration and Horton doesn't necessarily fit that mold for a punt returner.
I'd like to see someone like TK Norman get some run if we don't have Craver back there. Or one of the RBs.