I can't think of the last time our offense ran this play.... I mean Reed dominated LSU in '24 and we've rarely seen it used since....Coaching staff incompetence or lack of trust in Reed to run now?
boyfriend said:
Marcel isn't big enough to absorb too many designed QB runs. Elko has said as much in recent pressers. His backups are both 18 years old and still developing and not ready, Elko has also alluded to this.
So we're just going to roll with the 55% passer because that's as good as it's going to get this year.
DGrimesAg92 said:
It's the Aggie way, we get something that works and the brain trust at the top decides we need to change it.
Prime example, Johnny in year 2. The new OC decided, with his infinite wisdom, that JFF was better suited to be a "pocket passing" style QB. They should have just supplied him with strippers and blow, we probably would have won two championships.
boyfriend said:
Marcel isn't big enough to absorb too many designed QB runs. Elko has said as much in recent pressers. His backups are both 18 years old and still developing and not ready, Elko has also alluded to this.
So we're just going to roll with the 55% passer because that's as good as it's going to get this year.
boyfriend said:
Marcel isn't big enough to absorb too many designed QB runs. Elko has said as much in recent pressers. His backups are both 18 years old and still developing and not ready, Elko has also alluded to this.
So we're just going to roll with the 55% passer because that's as good as it's going to get this year.
cjeffery said:
I can't think of the last time our offense ran this play.... I mean Reed dominated LSU in '24 and we've rarely seen it used since....Coaching staff incompetence or lack of trust in Reed to run now?
PetroAg13 said:cjeffery said:
I can't think of the last time our offense ran this play.... I mean Reed dominated LSU in '24 and we've rarely seen it used since....Coaching staff incompetence or lack of trust in Reed to run now?
We run it all the time. Reed doesn't read it, just gives it to the RB every time even with the DE crashing down. Seems like he doesn't want to get hurt.