Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Vandy has an amazing opportunity this weekend

1,889 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 39 min ago by TRADUCTOR
TheHoneybadger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let the team come out of their tunnel to "Bumpadelic Classic Funk" and then to beat the crud out of those posers in Austin. That would honestly be pretty epic.
TecRecAg
AG
what
TX_COWDOC
AG
I'll have what he's having
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
Bill Superman
AG
Hopefully Vandy didn't blow their load already and left a little something in the tank.
Sharpshooter
AG
TheHoneybadger said:

Let the team come out of their tunnel to "Bumpadelic Classic Funk" and then to beat the crud out of those posers in Austin. That would honestly be pretty epic.
Lay off the Honey.
TheHoneybadger
AG
In case people don't know, it's the Vandy pimp song from SEC shorts. I'd be good if they played it after a win, too.
whatthehey78
AG
Vandy QB > either Ewers or Manning
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Bobaloo
Ball control dominance and they have a shot.
AggieArchitect04
AG
We have a pretty amazing opportunity this weekend too. We could lead the SEC outright with a win.
Bison
AG
If Vandy wins, it may be a sign of the Eschaton. On the other hand, it may also herald a live-stream of Pimp Daddy Vandy's Funkfest 2024.
kyledr04
AG
They need the sec shorts guy to lead them on to the field.

SAAGGIE90
TheHoneybadger said:

Most of the people on this board believed Texas would beat Georgia! I'm fairly confident they will lose another game before they come to CS. Texas has beaten no one and the hype comes from the media that wants them to win! They may be good but not elite or unbeatable
SAAGGIE90
vansprinkle
AG
TheHoneybadger said:

In case people don't know, it's the Vandy pimp song from SEC shorts. I'd be good if they played it after a win, too.

A is A
AG
If Vandy pulls out the win, does another field goal go in the River?
Bring n WOOD
AG
But, but, but…….Texas has woken up now!!
TRADUCTOR
I remember tu goal post tour. Three maybe four teams fans tore down their goalposts after beating tu's ass in one season.

Getting later in this season, but it's got that smell.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.