Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

new unis?

2,436 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by TX_Aggie37
rolo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Feel like we're due for a new design hopefully something simple but sharp . Techs new unis look pretty solid

Only reason I mention tech is because this is their first year with adidas, having left under armour. Auburn also just decided to start with Nike in 2025
Sparkie
AG
Where's the bass boat helmets with sparkles on the side?
AgsMnn
AG
Techs rollout of it was pretty well done.

VP at Pierce and Pierce
Tech's uniforms look nice, fans aren't thrilled with the helmet stripe but cant have it all. I thought I read we were getting an alternate this year. I wonder if we do something cool with the helmet for the tu game.
ccolley68
AG
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

Tech's uniforms look nice, fans aren't thrilled with the helmet stripe but cant have it all. I thought I read we were getting an alternate this year. I wonder if we do something cool with the helmet for the tu game.

Tech people are weird. They love the bevels on top of bevels and hate the helmet stripe. I think their helmet looks great, but hate their beveled logo. To each their own
borrego29
AG
Whoa! Don't go too crazy with the design...two white lines on sleeves is good enough, man!
VP at Pierce and Pierce
You are not wrong. The Tech people I know all want to ditch the double bevel T and the stripe. I think they also wanted the 90's style helmet that is not shiny so it matches the uniforms.
ElephantRider
AG
Nothing wrong with what we have now; keep it simple. Maybe add an alternate, if we're feeling squirrelly
Slicer97
AG
ElephantRider said:

Nothing wrong with what we have now; keep it simple. Maybe add an alternate, if we're feeling squirrelly
This.

Our current unis are the best since Slocum was the coach. The throwbacks in the Sumlin era were cool, but a lot of the alternates were hot garbage.
Aggie Dad 26
Those unis come with free STDs too
VP at Pierce and Pierce
ElephantRider said:

I would like for us to change to normal numbers like every other A&M program. We have numbers that look like were copied from a calculator and our the Texas A&M across the chest needs to ideally be eliminated to at the very least adjusted as it stretches across the jersey making us look like a high school team. Just put the numbers we had under Sumlin but remove the bevel. Switch to maroon or black facemasks.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

Switch to maroon or black facemasks.
83Aggie
AG
The tceh uni looks pretty sharp, but they should patch on a couple of sand fleas
TX_Aggie37
AG
I love our current unis
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.