Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

horns network 2nd life

4,907 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Meximan
HWDYDMIT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Appears the longhorn network has a 2nd life - curious to see how this impacts any SEC dollars.

"The new on-demand and live-streaming platform is now at your fingertips with the relaunched LHN (Longhorn Network) app and website."
Aggie Dad 26
thank you for posting yet another UTrans thread
Flashdiaz
AG
greg.w.h
AG
So…with no new content will it be better??? Also noticed IMG isn't in the deal for the dusty old films channel…
ccolley68
AG
If they can't air live games, high school of prospects games, etc, who cares? It's no different than a YouTube channel at that point.
StinkyPinky
AG
Went home at lunch today and clicked on SEC network and they were showing replay of tu/ou womens basketball game. Gave me heartburn.
Ginormus Ag
AG
I would rather slit my taint with razors and sit in salt than watch girls basketball… I would rather slit my taint with razors, sit in gasoline and salt and light it on fire than watch tu / ou girls play basketball.
hunter2012
AG
Why not just have a live Youtube channel with the 2006 rosebowl on repeat. No one will ever know the difference.
i is smart
AG
Edit: Wrong forum
The Zookeeper
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Went home at lunch today and clicked on SEC network and they were showing replay of tu/ou womens basketball game. Gave me heartburn.
I looked at the programming on Sunday ... threw up a little.
OBJTEX
greg.w.h said:

So…with no new content will it be better??? Also noticed IMG isn't in the deal for the dusty old films channel…

IMG is now Learfield. Same company as ours. Look for an announcement soon to revive the old Lonestar Showdown series soon.

Endeavor is part of this mini-LHN. Endeavor bought IMG and i think has a stake on Learfield.
Nino Brown
Yet another useless attempt to make everything about themselves.
_mpaul
AG
OBJTEX said:

greg.w.h said:

IMG is now Learfield. Same company as ours. Look for an announcement soon to revive the old Lonestar Showdown series soon.

Endeavor is part of this mini-LHN. Endeavor bought IMG and i think has a stake on Learfield.
Oh, great. We get to go back to era of stupid-ass names for games. I thought we had matured beyond that.

This is like my crazy ex-girlfriend chasing me down to tell me my problem is I just don't realize how much I miss her.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
The Texas Longhorns are making another futile effort to aggrandize themselves.
Meximan
The LHN is such a joke that literally no one is taking it seriously
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.