Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Recruits

8,894 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Emilio Fantastico
BWEB4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now with Mikhail headed to the good guys where do y'all think we stand with others. Here is what I've got or would like to see.

Kaliq Lockett(WR) : would be awesome but chances are if Dakorien Moore goes to sip Lockett does too. Would love to snag him though.

Michael Terry III(ATH/WR): I feel like we could definitely reel him in and we really need a stud receiver in this class.

Linkon Cure(TE): another solid right end pick up would be great but I think we either get him or Nick Townsend and Cures commitment probably decides if Townsend comes potentially.

Riley Pettijohn(LB): probably ends up a sip unfortunately.

Andrew Marsh(WR): if we could pull him away from Michigan/Sip this would be a great get but there are plenty of receivers I wouldn't feel too bad if we can't persuade him.

Kamauryn Morgan(Edge): I think is as good as a done deal to come here as of right now. plenty of south oak cliff guys on our roster he has played with too.

Nick Townsend(TE): I think his commitment probably relays heavily on if we get a commitment from Cure.

Dj Sanders (DL): 50/50 between us and sip but I think we may potentially have a better chance.

Kelshaun Johnson: Aggie coming.

I have no inside scoops at all so if anyone that does has some good news about these guys or other players I didn't cover please update us! Let me know what y'all think and if there are other guys yalls are hoping for or definitely see committing to the good guys
Aggie Dad 26
Nice list there with talent across numerous positions. I would be excited if any one of those guys committed. Until we have SEC talent in our 2 deep at OL, I feel like that should be our priority.
Bogey1996
I'm seeing CB's for Ty Haywood to bama, so he might be out. Need to get at least one of Fasusi and/or Rodgers. Really need those top OL guys.

And definitely need to finish with Jonah Williams, not looking good with McNutt.
Crispin Torque
This looks setup to be a really strong class overall, but missing out on a big time OT would qualify as a huge disappointment for me.
90ags
They need to land a couple WRs with top end speed. Just missing from the corps today for someone to go over the top. Think quality/proven depth is lacking on the squad today and think we need to take 3 in the next class (have 1 commit). Do understand we'll use the TE more than in the past, but that option has to be there.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Batty
Don't forget Jonah Williams and Michael Fasusi.
Bring n WOOD
AG
BWEB4 said:

Now with Mikhail headed to the good guys where do y'all think we stand with others. Here is what I've got or would like to see.

Kaliq Lockett(WR) : would be awesome but chances are if Dakorien Moore goes to sip Lockett does too. Would love to snag him though.

Michael Terry III(ATH/WR): I feel like we could definitely reel him in and we really need a stud receiver in this class.

Linkon Cure(TE): another solid right end pick up would be great but I think we either get him or Nick Townsend and Cures commitment probably decides if Townsend comes potentially.

Riley Pettijohn(LB): probably ends up a sip unfortunately.

Andrew Marsh(WR): if we could pull him away from Michigan/Sip this would be a great get but there are plenty of receivers I wouldn't feel too bad if we can't persuade him.

Kamauryn Morgan(Edge): I think is as good as a done deal to come here as of right now. plenty of south oak cliff guys on our roster he has played with too.

Nick Townsend(TE): I think his commitment probably relays heavily on if we get a commitment from Cure.

Dj Sanders (DL): 50/50 between us and sip but I think we may potentially have a better chance.

Kelshaun Johnson: Aggie coming.

I have no inside scoops at all so if anyone that does has some good news about these guys or other players I didn't cover please update us! Let me know what y'all think and if there are other guys yalls are hoping for or definitely see committing to the good guys

What is your source saying Lockett and Moore will commit to the same school??
BWEB4
I'm just reading a lot of places that they want to play together. If that's not true and Dakorien goes to TU I could see Lockett wanting to be the guy somewhere else and coming here or another school.
BWEB4
Yeah I don't know how I left them off. Just did a quick list at work. I think we are in great standings for both of them actually and both would be insane gets.
BWEB4
Yeah for sure! Unfortunately it's not looking great on the OT front as for top rated talent.
carl spacklers hat
Stop being a BEWB
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
NyAggie
AG
BWEB4 said:

I'm just reading a lot of places that they want to play together. If that's not true and Dakorien goes to TU I could see Lockett wanting to be the guy somewhere else and coming here or another school.

Those "we want to play together" deals almost never pan out

the two guys usually wind up at different places

Randy Rhodes
Marco Jones supposed to commit to A&M
DBird
That kid is 6'5" 245. He's huge
AggieMD95
AG
Marco
Is in
Bill Superman
AG
The Zookeeper
AG
Got a couple left to go here ...

Admiral Nelson
Pettijohn is flirting with Oregon

Townsend backed off A&M when Armstrong committed. Too much competition.

I don't think Marsh is even considering the Horns.
AWP 97
AG
"Kamauryn Morgan(Edge): I think is as good as a done deal to come here as of right now. plenty of south oak cliff guys on our roster he has played with too"

Morgan just transferred to SOC from Red Oak. He played with Taz Williams at RO which would be nice if we got both of them. As a RO alumni, I haven't ever had the opportunity to cheer for a hometown guy playing for the Ags. Disappointed Morgan transferred to SOC but there are circumstances that lead to that transfer that I understand.
jphemp
AG
Kamauryn Morgan just got two CB for baylol today.
dixichkn
AG
jphemp said:

Kamauryn Morgan just got two CB for baylol today.
Marco Jones fallout?
12thmanfootball
AG
Just noticed that Oregon is ahead of us in recruiting with ZERO players from Oregon........man that lefty Nike money goes a long way.

Also, their top two players are from Texas.
DBird
Bunch of rumors out there Moore got 1.3 mil to commit to Oregon.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
12thmanfootball said:

Just noticed that Oregon is ahead of us in recruiting with ZERO players from Oregon........man that lefty Nike money goes a long way.

Also, their top two players are from Texas.

Yeah - and their #3 rated recruit is named "Dallas"!!!

What's up with that?
LB12Diamond
AG
DBird said:

Sips are good at starting rumors when they lose out.
StinkyPinky
AG
LB12Diamond said:

DBird said:

Yep. And when they miss out they refer to the player as a paid mercenary rather than any loyalty. They only show loyalty if they sign with tu. Obnoxious fkrs.
dcg4403
AG
Batty said:

We need these guys. And if we land them, sips and Sark will go nuts. Been loving watching Sark and staff getting kicked in the nuts over and over again on the recruiting front. Texas base is starting to freak out!
themissinglink
AG
LB12Diamond said:

DBird said:

With all the recent decommits and recruiting losses, it appears the sips spent all their cash last year and are falling behind on NIL.
NyAggie
AG
dcg4403 said:

Batty said:

We need these guys. And if we land them, sips and Sark will go nuts. Been loving watching Sark and staff getting kicked in the nuts over and over again on the recruiting front. Texas base is starting to freak out!

And with a tougher season than last year, meaning a few losses, they will freak out even more

Tuck fexas
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
NyAggie said:

dcg4403 said:

Batty said:

And with a tougher season than last year, meaning a few losses, they will freak out even more

Tuck fexas

Especially when one of those losses is in College Station this November!
NyAggie
AG
Fanatic15...Drs2B! said:

NyAggie said:

dcg4403 said:

Batty said:

Tuck fexas

Especially when one of those losses is in College Station this November!

Damn right!
Emilio Fantastico
AG
themissinglink said:

LB12Diamond said:

DBird said:

With all the recent decommits and recruiting losses, it appears the sips spent all their cash last year and are falling behind on NIL.

It's the $4 million in dead money they are paying a backup QB that has drained the coffers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.