Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Will Stein

8,384 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by adh5199
Batty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any fire to this smoke?
The Agly Duckling
Hell, that sounds amazing.
Ags77
AG
Insert " I will allow" gif
TxAg76
AG

StinkyPinky
AG
Rumors are starting that it's a strong possibility and he wants to come back to Texas. Yes please.

ktownag08
AG
I'll allow it...
Onionman
LB12Diamond
AG
Did not really watch the Ducks besides their two games with Washington.

Any specifics worth relaying on him?
VikingNik
AG
Ducks had an incredible offense this year.
adh5199
AG
VikingNik said:

A 57th year Heisman candidate can also make you look Hella good. Were they incredible or were they incrediBO?
Bill Superman
AG
This is our best hire possible.
dixichkn
AG
Scored at least 30 in every single game this season. Actually made Bo Nix look good in the process.

Yes please.
AggieJTM
AG
Name the best OC on the market and associate them with Aggie football - welcome to the Zoo. Barstool is a trash site with trash contributors. I will believe it and if it actually when it actually happen.
QB1
AG
themissinglink
AG
Also rumored to be among the finalists for the UH head coach gig.
bdp514am
I'm a huge Willie Korn fan. Revamped his running attack to fit his talent this year at Liberty. Completely different than his time with Chadwell at Coastal. Yet still kept the passing attack without a pure passer that averages 10+ yard per catch. I doubt he ever leaves Chadwell. They've been attached at the hip his entire career, but the guy can coach.
LB12Diamond
AG
Well

I went to see what he did against UCLA. One of the very few teams that played defense in the PAC.

Darn it, they did not play each other.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Any concern about Nix's low air yards per attempt number? Don't have the stats in front of me but if I remember right he was way behind the other Heisman hopefuls in that number.
Double Diamond
Typical air raid coordinator. Shotgun all the time even when it's not needed. Lots of short Spav throws.
Charlie Murphy
We're doing that thing again where we identify the "next" thing at coordinator and try and will it into existence without considering style or fit with HC. Happens every time!
Pumpkinhead
AG
adh5199 said:

VikingNik said:

A 57th year Heisman candidate can also make you look Hella good. Were they incredible or were they incrediBO?

Literally everything anyone is going to opine on here, they got from Googling. So why don't you just Google yourself you lazy m-f**er.
Ag in ATL
AG
Charlie Murphy said:

We're doing that thing again where we identify the "next" thing at coordinator and try and will it into existence without considering style or fit with HC. Happens every time!
You mean something like the HC hire we just went through?

Should just post a list of every OC in the country then put "no" beside each and get it over with, rotfl.
BMX Bandit
TX_Aggie37 said:

Any concern about Nix's low air yards per attempt number? Don't have the stats in front of me but if I remember right he was way behind the other Heisman hopefuls in that number.
i don't think its an sec ready offense.
LB12Diamond
AG
Charlie Murphy said:

Makes posters think they have influence.
LB12Diamond
AG
Double Diamond said:

Typical air raid coordinator. Shotgun all the time even when it's not needed. Lots of short Spav throws.

Yeah

I am not interested in the little I have seen from it.
Double Diamond
The same people loving this offense now will hate it latter.
DallasAg 94
dixichkn said:

Scored at least 30 in every single game this season. Actually made Bo Nix look good in the process.

Yes please.
That's cool, and all... but... that doesn't necessarily make him good or bad.

First, you are looking at a 23 yo 6th yr Sr at QB.

Second, the rest of the team is incredibly old:
WR: Jr ('21), RS Jr ('20), Sr ('20)
OL: So, Jr ('20), Jr ('21), RS Sr ('18), RS Jr ('20), Jr(TE, '21): 22 years.
RB: Jr.

1 player on O with 2 or less years in college.

Compare the OL. A&M in '22 had about 13 years and '23 about 16 yrs. Anything over 19 yrs combined college for OL+TE is what you need.

Third... Let's look at their competition. 7 of their opponents avg over 30pts. Add Tech and Wash St...

Utah gave them 2 short fields.

Sure they have a good Offense, but scoring 30pts isn't really a measure in a Conference like the P12 adn BXII where they don't play Offense.
----------------
Portland (FCS), Texas Tech (27.0), Hawaii (32.2)
2. Stanford (37.7)
9. USC (34.9)
12. Colorado (34.8)
21. Cal (32.7)
23. Az St (31.8)
47. Wash St (28.1)
84. Wash (23.6) 2X
Ore St (21.5)
Utah (19.8) 35 pts<- 2 INTs. Ore got ball at Utah 30 & 48.

Fourth... was that your 1st time watching Oregon?!
DallasAg 94
Double Diamond said:

The same people loving this offense now will hate it latter.
I'm old enough to endure the demands of the Bubble Screen. Then the venom and hate of the Bubble Screen. I remember the demand for RPO, the demand for up tempo... the demand for a better defense and now we're back to the we have to have an up tempo O.

Nothing is more demanded in the Zoo than the greener grass somewhere else that gets rejected once we get it.
TerryP17
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Rumors are starting that it's a strong possibility and he wants to come back to Texas. Yes please.

all of these accounts just regurgitate old news, pass it off as a coveted nugget, and then put the words "Rumor has it.." together to fit any narrative. These accounts suck.
StinkyPinky
AG
TerryP17 said:

StinkyPinky said:

all of these accounts just regurgitate old news, pass it off as a coveted nugget, and then put the words "Rumor has it.." together to fit any narrative. These accounts suck.

I'm not a twitter person so have no idea of the veracity of any of them. You are probably absolutely correct.
whatthehey78
AG
Ohhhh, hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait...what if his return is to U of H under Traylor???
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Charlie Murphy
Ag in ATL said:

Charlie Murphy said:

You mean something like the HC hire we just went through?

Should just post a list of every OC in the country then put "no" beside each and get it over with, rotfl.

Woof. That is a bad take.
He is Ass My Dude
dixichkn said:

Yes please.

PAC doesn't play D, like ... at all, bro.
WolfCall
AG
He is Ass My Dude said:

dixichkn said:

Yes please.

PAC doesn't play D, like ... at all, bro.
PAC plays O, like ... Lights-Out, bro!
TX_Aggie37
AG
4-star QB Michael Van Buren just decommitted from Oregon. May be smoke may be coincidence.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.