Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Evan Stewart isn't leaving.

11,909 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by The Banned
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stop listening to the sip media spin. That's all this is.

The kid loves A&M. Still Has an A&M pinned tweet, lead the war hymn with the yell leaders. Give it a break.
45-70Ag
AG
Is he really not going to BR later this week?
Alaska Aggie
AG
SBISA Victim said:

The kid loves A&M. Still Has an A&M pinned tweet, lead the war hymn with the yell leaders. Give it a break.
Look at his liked tweets.. You might get more info that points to the contrary - https://twitter.com/0fficial_evan/likes
Alaska Aggie
AG
Here is one of the tweets Evan liked this week, see figure 1:
Bill Superman
AG
Alaska Aggie said:

Well, that is why we fired Jimbo, after all.
JJ2005
AG
Also would love to know if he truly isn't traveling to LSU this weekend (saw that on X and don't know if it's true).
GarryowenAg
AG
Alaska Aggie said:

SBISA Victim said:

Look at his liked tweets.. You might get more info that points to the contrary - https://twitter.com/0fficial_evan/likes
It's almost as if some people are wishing it into existence.
Gyles Marrett
Alaska Aggie said:

SBISA Victim said:

Just went through those liked tweets. Can you point me to the ones that are concerning? Bc I'm coming up empty.
Gyles Marrett
Alaska Aggie said:

While I get his point, he's also been hurt what seems like about 1/3 of the games. Hard to get in any sort of a rhythm when you are always missing practices and a lot of games with injury. He basically had the same numbers as Worthy last year playing fewer games.

Not that he can control being hurt.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
GarryowenAg said:

Alaska Aggie said:

SBISA Victim said:

It's almost as if some people are wishing it into existence.
It's what some do here. For evidence, see Fisher, Jimbo.
#FJB
wangus12
AG
Alaska Aggie said:

Maybe, but you can't waste someone who rarely suits up.
Buyout Financier
AG
Jimbos program mismanaged his injury and exacerbated it.
GigEmReggie
I'm still surprised jimbum signed him and other high end WRs with what he put on the field. He was a better snake oil salesman than butterteeth was.
KCup17
AG
I can't recall the last WR that Jimbos offense put into the league. Kelvin Benjamin maybe?
Don Powell
Didn't he troll everyone last year with pics of him working out with Ewers?
Onionman
GigEmReggie said:

I'm still surprised jimbum signed him and other high end WRs with what he put on the field. He was a better snake oil salesman than butterteeth was.
If we had an O-line CW does not get injured and Stewart would be ballin right now.

All comes down to the O-line IMO.
The Banned
KCup17 said:

I can't recall the last WR that Jimbos offense put into the league. Kelvin Benjamin maybe?

About to be Anais
EliteZags
AG
I've read this entire thread

why do people think the portal is already open

the portal is not open yet

it opens in December
agmeister
S
Onionman said:

GigEmReggie said:

If we had an O-line CW does not get injured and Stewart would be ballin right now.

All comes down to the O-line IMO.
I think CW was injured when a running back whiffed of a block.
AG
EliteZags said:

it opens in December

Marcus Buckley is in the portal
Hungry Ojos
EliteZags said:

it opens in December

Not sure this is true. I think there are exceptions when a head coach leaves, but someone can correct me on that.
Bill Superman
AG
EliteZags said:

it opens in December
When a HC gets fired, the portal opens for said university.
Alex580
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

EliteZags said:

it opens in December

Not sure this is true. I think there are exceptions when a head coach leaves, but someone can correct me on that.
Regardless if the portal is officially open or not for him hes for sure being recruited already regardless
TAMUallen
AG
He did well here and will do better with a new coach
bdp514am
He had 19 catches through 2 games, 11 against Miami. But he hasn't been able to stay on the field and A&M hasn't been able to consistently get him the ball when he is on the field. He's had 19 catches since the Miami game. I wouldn't begrudge him leaving. It's a crapshoot who gets hired and what sort of offense they run. Stewart needs to be able to showcase his skills if he wants to improve his draft stock. His lack of utilization here plus being undersized has not done him any favors.
StinkyPinky
AG
bdp514am said:

He had 19 catches through 2 games, 11 against Miami. But he hasn't been able to stay on the field and A&M hasn't been able to consistently get him the ball when he is on the field. He's had 19 catches since the Miami game. I wouldn't begrudge him leaving. It's a crapshoot who gets hired and what sort of offense they run. Stewart needs to be able to showcase his skills if he wants to improve his draft stock. His lack of utilization here plus being undersized has not done him any favors.

My biggest fear for this team is health and durability. We're plagued by injuries to key players constantly
aggiedrjdub
AG
bdp514am said:

IMO, If Weigman returns, he would be utilized a lot more (assuming he's healthy).
EliteZags
AG
Bill Superman said:

EliteZags said:

it opens in December
but the portal doesn't open until December from what I know
pbaitman
Sip wasted Worthy. Dude was a first round pick now 6th round after never getting any touches this year.
KCup17
AG
I wouldn't really call 63-834-4 as being wasted.
SilverTongueDevil
GigEmReggie said:

True but Butterteeth got a lot more out of his guys than Jimbo did at least the first 10 years he was on the job.
The Banned
EliteZags said:

Bill Superman said:

EliteZags said:

it opens in December
but the portal doesn't open until December from what I know

I know this is rude, but have to say it: use google. Other posters are outlining it for you. We could fire a coach the day before our first game and our players would immediately have 30 days to work the portal. Here is an article about how Michigan state players could have done the same just a few weeks ago.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/2023/09/27/michigan-state-football-players-transfer-mel-tucker-firing/70981410007/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.