Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If Ohio St loses to Michigan….

3,008 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Lake08
Lake08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A lot of "people in the know from certain channels" that Day could be out. If that's the case then that's your next HC
Nitro Power
AG
Yet another LOL OP fail
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Crack is wack
usmcbrooks
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
its a losing formula
Lake08
Nitro Power said:

Yet another LOL OP fail

Care to eat crow? I was the 1st on the Day rumors. Not saying he's coming but has been in play.
Lake08
Very good friends with an OSU booster that has "a seat at the table" when it comes to donations. Ryan Day is not a popular coach and the thinking is Hartline needs to be coach before another school comes calling. I don't have the contacts at A&M like I do OSU, so I don't know how we feel about Day. Just saying, don't be surprised if Day is our next HC
Bring n WOOD
AG
I'd take 11 win seasons with the hope that Day could eventually get over the hump and dominate his rivals….

Better than 5 & 7 loss seasons with Jimbo hoping the players can "find the inches" and "execute" for another six years…..
rootube
AG
So we hire the guy who just got fired for underperforming. I see no flaws in this plan.
Lake08
rootube said:

So we hire the guy who just got fired for underperforming. I see no flaws in this plan.

I would love to "underperform" like OSU
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.