Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If the team is resilient..

4,319 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by JimAggie
Bryant03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We will win out. Bowl game is a toss up with kids opting out.

10-3 and people are scratching their heads.
Jbob04
AG
Stop
one safe place
Bryant03 said:

We won't win out. As far as a bowl game, knowing the opponent is a big help
TexasAggie_97
AG
It does not matter how resilient the players are we have an incompetent head coach so we will lose at least 2-3 more games this season.
Pizza
I'm predicting we win out the rest of the season, because why not.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
Agsrback12
I remember being this guy for Fran, Sherman, and Sumlin.

Fisher has made it clear he isn't the guy. He does not have 10 wins in him
texag_89
………. They would have won the Tennessee game.

JimbloFisher
AG
The cycle of baseless optimism continues
zooguy96
1. Fans see coach make boneheaded coaching decisions.
2. Fans see team struggle to make basic plays a middle school can make.
3. Team loses multiple games they shouldn't.
4. Fans think that a coach will change his stripes.

Please. Logic tells us that Jimbo won't win any road games this year with who we have left. I really don't get the baseless optimism.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
barbacoa taco
AG
I predict we win (2 or maybe 3) out (of our remaining games).
Pizza
barbacoa taco said:

I predict we win (2 or maybe 3) out (of our remaining games).

Based on the way we have played...probably; but there's still time for a change in trajectory.

If the team pulls its' head out of its' backside, and shows real tenacity throughout the rest of the season, that would be admirable, and definitely get my attention.

I'm punshine sumping, because there's no point in being negative over a game almost none of us have any control over.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
ColtAg21
We beat USC, Miss state, AC and Ole Miss. Lose to Lsu
It Aint Easy Being Brown
How will we win w a bum coach that actively tries to lose games?

The dumb**** literally steals possessions from his offense
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
At this point I'm most worried about who transfers.
NoahAg
Bluecat_Aggie94 said:

At this point I'm most worried about who transfers.

Y'all were worried about transfers after last season. We'll be fine. Frankly we need some guys to leave and replace them with veterans from the portal (cough cough, offensive line).
The Lost
@ole miss and @lsu decide if we retain the title of Texas 8-4, or we need to be renamed to Texas 7-5
Canyon Lake Agbu94
To be a successful season, we need to go 5-1 the rest of the way. I don't think that is likely, but feel like we will trip up with Ole Miss again. Man I hate that!!!!
Gyles Marrett
We will not beat LSU. But our roster SHOULD win the other 4. But our roster SHOULD have beat Tennesee as well (and probably Bama) but those are history. 8-4 plus a bowl win to end 9-4 to me should be rock bottom for Jimbo to be able to keep his job....but I suspect our money people will give him one more year regardless.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
GigEmReggie
Morgan Freeman, narrator: The team was not resilient.
Smittyfubar
AG
No way we win the rest of our games. If we do, one of y'all has to slap some poop in your face.
Timberwolf
AG
Resilient by John Eldredge
JimAggie
AG
Bryant03 said:

Wow, you sunshine pumpers are really ****ed in the head!
jimaggie
anaggieshusband
It could happen.
Put Tannehill in at QB and get Cyrus rolling
JWinTX
I said 7-5 at the beginning of the season and I said it would be an improvement from last year's debacle because going from 5 wins to 9 wins in the SEC West in one season is a tall task. Never thought we would beat Bama or Tennessee, figured we would lose one of Miami, Arkansas, and USCe, will lose at Ole Miss and LSU, and beat MSU, Auburn, and the 3 OOC chumps.

Look, I get that he is in Year 6 and that he is paid to win 10+ games. But expecting to go from 5 to 10 in one season with a young QB was never gonna happen. Best realistic case is winning a bowl game to finish 8-5, get Connor back healthy and keep him upright for next year, then see if the jump from 8 wins to 10 is somehow possible in 2024. Is it? Probably not. But it's not impossible and that's all I can hope for next season. Remember, next year, has no Alabama or Georgia, no Tennessee or Oklahoma, no Ole Miss or Kentucky, all teams that have been good in the last few years. Games at Auburn, Mississippi State, South Carolina, and Florida, with home games with ND, Texas, LSU, and Mizzou and the Arky game in Arlington.
StinkyPinky
AG
Pluralizes Everythings said:

I'm predicting we win out the rest of the season, because why not.
Because of all the seasons that prove that we won't.
StinkyPinky
AG
I was originally we could run the table a the beginning of the year (my Vegas betting slip even says so). Even after Bama still had a hope we could maybe run from there. And then after Tennessee I realize I was wrong. Like every year.
vonthejuan
AG
I am leaning to a loss to either old miss or Lsu. Don't get me wrong, I think we can win both, I just don't trust it will happen. But, 8-4 and bowl win to 9-4 will keep the class pretty much in tact and sign a top 10 class. We have Weigman back next year, need a new OL coach, have an easier schedule and an expanded CFP so it should set up for a good run from us in the CFP and our 25 class will be extremely special. Maybe not 22 class level but not far off, I would say top 3 class with an avg over the 93 mark.
JimAggie
AG
Bryant03 said:

How's that "resiliency" coming along?
jimaggie
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.