Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Crazy even thinking this…

5,025 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by StinkyPinky
maroonthrunthru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can the Bama of the past 2 weeks beat ANYONE in the SEC ??

Ole Miss… Not likely
MSU… Maybe
A&M… Not likely
Arky…. Not Likely
UT… Not likely
LSU… Not likely
UK…. Not likely
Auburn… Not likely…

Geez !!

TheAccidentalAg
AG
Air Force should be checking Bama's secondary for that lost jet.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i would be very careful writing bama obituary right now. no they don't look like the typical bama team but they are not devoid of talent and they have the goat as a coach. i would be shocked if bama did worse than 9-3.
Ian Neff
AG
Y'all might think I'm crazy but I think the most dangerous team in the West is Ole Miss.

LSU is obviously nasty but still - Ole Miss is the Tceh of our conference. With more talent.
NoahAg
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

i would be very careful writing bama obituary right now. no they don't look like the typical bama team but they are not devoid of talent and they have the goat as a coach. i would be shocked if bama did worse than 9-3.
This. They're still a team of 4/5 star talent. Unfortunately, Saban has 3 weeks until they play us. I'm sure he'll have them playing like national champions by then.
nu awlins ag
AG
Ian Neff said:

Y'all might think I'm crazy but I think the most dangerous team in the West is Ole Miss.

LSU is obviously nasty but still - Ole Miss is the Tceh of our conference. With more talent.

I would agree. If Kelly gets out of the way, lsu will be hard to beat.
AG
NoahAg said:

This. They're still a team of 4/5 star talent. Unfortunately, Saban has 3 weeks until they play us. I'm sure he'll have them playing like national champions by then.

Well if he doesn't, he will after.

We are every QB's get right game.
nu awlins ag
AG
4 said:

NoahAg said:

Every DC in the SEC knows about now that Bama is struggling at QB. People also forget they have B.O.B as their OC. He will be trying to sink and dunk his way through this. He's a horrible play caller. They will have to get things straight this week or it will be a long season. They also don't have the stud RB's ripping off runs which doesn't help the QB.
dannyv
AG
nu awlins ag said:

4 said:

NoahAg said:

Every DC in the SEC knows about now that Bama is struggling at QB. People also forget they have B.O.B as their OC. He will be trying to sink and dunk his way through this. He's a horrible play caller. They will have to get things straight this week or it will be a long season. They also don't have the stud RB's ripping off runs which doesn't help the QB.
BOB is in New England.
nu awlins ag
AG
dannyv said:

nu awlins ag said:

4 said:

NoahAg said:

BOB is in New England.

That's right. My bad….still, my points are on spot.
SuperAg09
AG
nu awlins ag said:

dannyv said:

nu awlins ag said:

4 said:

NoahAg said:

BOB is in New England.

Spot on is not correct. They have a young OC who has never had to call a game without a competent QB. The OL was horrible against USF, I was at the game. It was not the Bama we are used to seeing. I think they have the talent to put it all together and win like they usually do. Anyone who thinks Bama is out of contention will be regretting it when they reach 00:00 in the 4th quarter and walk away with a L.

Bama will still win 9 games. Mark my words. They will insert Jalen Milroe and just let him run wild back there. They still have a great defense, despite the loss to Texas. I would trade rosters and head coaches with them at any point. If you think Bama doesn't right the ship, you are an idiot. Saban's teams don't lose by double digits often.
nu awlins ag
AG
SuperAg09 said:

nu awlins ag said:

dannyv said:

nu awlins ag said:

4 said:

NoahAg said:

BOB is in New England.

Spot on is not correct. They have a young OC who has never had to call a game without a competent QB. The OL was horrible against USF, I was at the game. It was not the Bama we are used to seeing. I think they have the talent to put it all together and win like they usually do. Anyone who thinks Bama is out of contention will be regretting it when they reach 00:00 in the 4th quarter and walk away with a L.

Bama will still win 9 games. Mark my words. They will insert Jalen Milroe and just let him run wild back there. They still have a great defense, despite the loss to Texas. I would trade rosters and head coaches with them at any point. If you think Bama doesn't right the ship, you are an idiot. Saban's teams don't lose by double digits often.

Then you're an idiot. I watched Milroe in high school. He ain't rushing them to W's. I am spot on. Young OC etc. Did you read what you typed? How can vomit all that crap and say Bama still wins 9 games? Seriously? Great defense? 34 given up at home against tu? I hope you like crow because you'll be eating it. Great defense? Seriously? You'll take their coach and roster right now, correct ?
Aggie
AG
0% chance Bama loses 8 games like the OP suggest

Lol

I think they are at minimum still a 8-9 win team and will be in contention for West well into November
IslanderAg04
They have a worse QB situation than we did in 2021. Tack on Tommy Reece to the equation and you get a rough season for the gumps.
Bag
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

Ole Miss… Not likely
MSU… Maybe
A&M… Not likely
Arky…. Not Likely
UT… Not likely
LSU… Not likely
UK…. Not likely
Auburn… Not likely…

Geez !!

They will go at least 6-2
AWP 97
AG
maroonthrunthru said:

Ole Miss… Not likely
MSU… Maybe
A&M… Not likely
Arky…. Not Likely
UT… Not likely
LSU… Not likely
UK…. Not likely
Auburn… Not likely…

Geez !!

Bama will beat A&M and most of those other teams. A&M is not as good as you might think and Bama isn't near as bad. Some of you act like you just started watching college football this year.
rootube
AG
Bama can theoretically beat everyone on their schedule. The difference is it won't be as easy as in past years. Milroe doesn't suck. He's just inexperienced.
StinkyPinky
AG
One thing you can definitely expect is for Bama to right the ship and have a good season. They may lose a couple of games this year as they build chemistry, but love or hate him, Saban will do his job.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.