Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I support Jimbo

3,260 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by OrygunAg
txaggieacct85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's all

Gig 'em!
I am always wrong
I support whatever will cause us to win a national championship.
tk for tu juan
Are you his accountant?
AGAZ03
AG
I support Jimbo in relinquishing play calling duties, finding an OC, telling Durkin to abandon the 3-man front, and finding a new O-Line coach.

Then taking a pay cut and STFU to the media.
txaggieacct85
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Are you his accountant?
No, but that would definitely be interesting. I could give him a play by play of his finances
2ndGen87
AG
We all support Jimbo. That $90 million has to come from somewhere.

We should get a tax writeoff.
txaggieacct85
AG
2ndGen87 said:

We all support Jimbo. That $90 million has to come from somewhere.

We should get a tax writeoff.
How much did you donate?

and you do get a tax writeoff assuming you can itemize your deductions.
TX_Aggie37
AG
I think he's the guy that could get us where we want to go if he brings in a true OC that can elevate our passing game. If he makes a hire, and hits on that hire, this offseason then we are an instant contender with the talent we have. I was encouraged by what I saw from Weigman.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I support Dumbo.

txaggieacct85
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

I support Dumbo.

cool, but I support Jimbo
ArcheryAg
Yes sir!
bv86ag
AG
I still think 2023 was always going to be the season to challenge for the SEC West.
At the beginning of this season...I had no idea the O-line would be as bad as it has been.
And I had no idea of what to expect of Haynes King since he really didn't play last year.
And we knew bunch of true freshman would have to play DL.
Well...I thought we'd go 9-3 or so.
But a bunch of Oline injuries and even some at LB and D-line ...and here we sit 3-5 so far.
With a lot of freshmen being thrown into the fire early in their careers.
Hoping it bodes well for next year.
Jimbo needs to be allowed to develop this young team for at least a couple of years.
If we still struggle in 2023 and 2024...which I doubt...then it would be time for a change.
AggieBoiler
Me2
Gig'em!
Gigem713
Megadittoes.
DuncanLEO
bv86ag said:

Jimbo needs to be allowed to develop this young team for at least a couple of years.
If we still struggle in 2023 and 2024...which I doubt...then it would be time for a change.

We keep doing this "give him 2 more years to develop" his guys (year 5) we will hit the end of his contract and won't have to ***** about a buyout anymore.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
DuncanLEO said:

bv86ag said:

We keep doing this "give him 2 more years to develop" his guys (year 5) we will hit the end of his contract and won't have to ***** about a buyout anymore.

The joke is on Sonny Dykes. When he realizes you don't have to compete until you get your guys in the system six years later he is going to be pissed! All that winning he is doing right now is for nothing.
MaroonStain
AG
I knew Harvey Dent.
Flavius Agximus
AG
cupcakesprinkles said:

DuncanLEO said:

bv86ag said:

The joke is on Sonny Dykes. When he realizes you don't have to compete until you get your guys in the system six years later he is going to be pissed! All that winning he is doing right now is for nothing.

Spot on!
mb31454
Jimbo is extremely overrated. Maybe NIL will be the savior.
Aggie1188
mb31454 said:

Jimbo is extremely overrated. Maybe NIL will be the savior.
He's an elite head coach. Just an awful OC/playcaller.
OrygunAg
AG
He isn't going anywhere for a year or so unless this thing nosedives
I'd like to see some improvement with younger players end of this year and into next. Bowl game will actually matter as it will give younger players more time
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.