Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

POT BANGERS WITHOUT AN AG TAG

1,139 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Shadow of CuervoAg
Ag in Tiger Country
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every Saturday, the same thing plays out. As our offense sputters, a legion of trolls inundate this forum to poor gas on the dumpster fire.

Those of us who are Old Army aren't phased by such, as our BAS is so ingrained that we expect mediocrity & letdown; HOWEVER, you younglings easily succumb to the trolls' efforts, and you should be embarrassed. Be better.

To the trolls, I applaud y'all; is this a coordinated effort that is orchestrated beforehand or what?
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Don't let it bother you
Chef Elko
AG
I like halftime because I don't have to be stressed about our offense going three and out and punting it back to miss state.
AgRN16
AG
Look, they aren't pot bangers if they are watching this offense and calling it hot garbage. What else is an objective analysis? Seriously?

We are on pace for just over 200 yards in this game and Zero points. Goose egg.

And it looks a lot like it has all year minus the game against the FCS team.
Barnacle
AG
Nothing to see here. It's all part of the plan.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
I'm far less concerned with internet posters than I am with the warm steaming pile of crap I see on the field.
Dr RC
When you are reduced to trying to discredit somebody b/c the lack of an AgTag deep down you know your side of the argument is a gigantic steaming pile of dog *****
MattAg98
AG
The offense is garbage. Jimbo is a terrible offensive coordinator. OL coach needs to be fired NOW.

Please tell me Im wrong. I have a big fat AG TAG. Ive been on texags for 21 years. So screw you.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
OP is big sneezy?
maroonthrunthru
I've got no incredible Ag Tag because I didn't graduate… I attended A&M from 73-77..

Gator 2 and Crocker Hall…. Seen more A&M football (since 1960 - Lee Roy Caffey and Sam Byers) than virtually anyone on this site…

Donated more than a LOT of the morans on this site…

Screw your Ag Tag BS…
Skillet Shot
We are all Ags that got perma'd
My Name Is Judge
If I ask staff for my ag tag back do you think Jimbo is going to start producing a product that isn't dog*****

He is Ass My Dude
Ag in Tiger Country said:

Every Saturday, the same thing plays out. As our offense sputters, a legion of trolls inundate this forum to poor gas on the dumpster fire.

Those of us who are Old Army aren't phased by such, as our BAS is so ingrained that we expect mediocrity & letdown; HOWEVER, you younglings easily succumb to the trolls' efforts, and you should be embarrassed. Be better.

To the trolls, I applaud y'all; is this a coordinated effort that is orchestrated beforehand or what?

LOL!

You think ag tags are the problem? Have you seen what those with are saying?
localag242
Thank goodness the 12th Man Foundation is not as restrictive in accepting my donations and no Ag Tag ticket purchaser.
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Skillet Shot said:

We are all Ags that got perma'd

LOL; I do have mad respect for those of y'all that got the boot for letting this abortion of an offense get to you.

To the rest of y'all, you've missed the point; perhaps an Ag Tag means you'll conduct yourselves with some degree of civility while you watch this pathetic performance, as evidenced by the A-hole responses offered herein by those without such.... except of course for MattAg98. He's been on here for 21 years (I've been longer), and he seems like a real bad-ass in real life! (Seriously, grow up guy.)
cc10106
Oh no not the Ag Tag police.

/sip troll
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
You don't need to be a graduate to get an AgTag, you just have to register an email address with the AFS website and use the same address here.

Not that many people really care. I only got an AgTag one time when I was super bored and a friend was trying to get me to read something in the Ags Only forum.

I think my pot banger broke a few years ago though. Don't have anything new or interesting to say about this offense that hasn't been posted a thousand times already.
C@LAg
except Texgas only allows you to use it once, and will not let you apply it to a separate account if your primary is banned, so they are utterly pointless for that purpose.
Shadow of CuervoAg
Got banned in '19 for talking truth about Mond.

No Ag tag for my sock puppet as a consequence.
Do not post opposing views or you too, like me, will become a shadow of your former self.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.