Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SEC Nation vs. Corso Curse?

1,613 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BadMoonRisin
sportsfreak1975
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For a second week in a row, SECN unanimously picks our opponent to win. Maybe this is a good thing considering last week's outcome?

NOTE: Everyone did project a close game but think State will load the box to stop Devone and think our passing game will not be able to get it done without Ainias.
HoustonAg2106
AG
I mean can you blame them given what we have shown so far?
aggiefan09
AG
Green and Stewart are going to have a game.
90ags
If OL protects and Green/Stewart/Marshall get open, think we can offset run blitz with quick passing/slants/etc. MSU should go all out to stop our top player in Achane, but can the rest of the team counter and execute. Time will soon tell.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Onionman
I hope we make everyone eat sh*t burgers.

aggie813
Any Aggie should know that when we have high expectations we fail. (#3 vs Colorado in the 90s...#5 this year etc...)

When we have no expectations, we play better. HTH
taylorswift13
AG
aggie813 said:

Any Aggie should know that when we have high expectations we fail. (#3 vs Colorado in the 90s...#5 this year etc...)

When we have no expectations, we play better. HTH
sure cause a game a decade before the players were born affects their current thinking… couldn't have said it better myself
sportsfreak1975
Onionman said:

I hope we make everyone eat sh*t burgers.

aggie813
Just like we had no expectations going into Alabama last year (Arkansas in the 70s)...it's called a culture...I would expect you to understand , depending on how old you are.
BadMoonRisin
AG
41-30 Ags. Book it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.