Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I wouldn't go to war with most of y'all

3,254 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by oneeyedag
alamogeorge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At least most of all who only post after games. First setback and y'all would be in full retreat. It's football. Sometimes you lose to people you should beat. Sometimes you look terrible doing it. Enjoy the game and wait until next week. If we lose again, it's still a game.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
Bassinagfan
And none of us would go to war with Jimbo and this team.

They personify "weak, give up, clueless, etc. "
Formerly Known as Powerstroke Ag
Post removed:
by user
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Cool
Sponge
AG
Well I wouldn't go to war with people like you who think everything is just always hunky dory. I take action, I expect results, I come up with a good strategy, if something doesn't work I change the plan.
rootube
AG
alamogeorge said:

At least most of all who only post after games. First setback and y'all would be in full retreat. It's football. Sometimes you lose to people you should beat. Sometimes you look terrible doing it. Enjoy the game and wait until next week. If we lose again, it's still a game.

People overreact sure but based on the last two weeks we are in great danger in the SEC west. If you can't at least acknowledge that fact then you have your head buried in the sand
mncag
Sponge said:

Well I wouldn't go to war with people like you who think everything is just always hunky dory. I take action, I expect results, I come up with a good strategy, if something doesn't work I change the plan.

Where's that picture of the Iraqi minister of information
Frederick Lugard
oh look a premium jerk being holier than thou....People like OP is the reason we are a laughing stock
Maroon Dawn
AG
I'll concede to you that pretty much the only way to get enjoyment out of Aggie FB is to treat every game as a one time isolated event in a vacuum that's mostly an excuse to socialize while ignoring the overall picture and trends
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Not a soldier but I guess you could get your ass kicked with some fire and emotion. This team had none yesterday
whytho987654
So youd go into battle willingly with a brain dead leuteninent, good to know
20ag07
Quote:

Sometimes you lose to people you should beat. Sometimes you look terrible doing it.
If you're good, you don't, often.

If you want to go to war with people used to losing, go ahead and do that.
Reno Hightower
Somebody get the juice boxes and orange slices ready for the team. Hopefully they'll all fit for the after game party at Chucky Cheese, win or lose.
zephyr88
AG
alamogeorge said:

camelmenthol
These posts are so effing stupid

This team should not be losing at home to a G5 team

This isnt a effing war lol

This is an absolute cluster ****
Ag Tag
mncag said:

Sponge said:

Where's that picture of the Iraqi minister of information
yell_on_6th st
AG
Good
"Americans play to win at all times. I wouldn't give a hoot and hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor ever lose a war."
George Patton
wheelz
AG
I'm still here El Guapo!!!
Co-Host - Able Outdoors
aggie813
OP is a little confusing. Contradictory actually...." it's football".."Sometimes you lose"..."it's a game", but then wants to compare to it to war.
If it's just football or a game, what difference does it make?
Drum5343
AG
alamogeorge said:

Well good thing this isn't actually war and is just… checks notes…. A bad football team
Bison
AG
First setback...........

MSU last year comes to mind. As does last year's LSU. (Pig is iffy, they were on a roll).
nu awlins ag
AG
camelmenthol said:

These posts are so effing stupid

This team should not be losing at home to a G5 team

This isnt a effing war lol

This is an absolute cluster ****

Exactly. Year 5 for the $10 million dollar man only to wet the bed against app stat. What an embarrassment.
-------------------------------------------------------
[You aren't talking about anything on here until tomorrow. -Staff]

nu awlins ag

LMAO

Nu Awlins Ag for New TAMU President!!!!!!!
PyriteAg
AG
alamogeorge said:

"Bro, it's just a game."

It's funny how you're judging fans to stop being so passionate about the game when you will most likely be one of the first people to scream and go off when we win big games.

You don't need to like the angry fans' attitude, but it's hilariously extra of you to be on that ****ty high horse.
AggieZeroFoxtrot
AG

Class of 65
AG
alamogeorge said:

I wouldn't go to war with you either. I have been to war and I don't want to go to war with someone who does not understand reality.
WC94
AG
Can we get Patton for OC?
Aggie_Journalist
AG
This board folds faster than the Russian front in Ukraine.
Thanks and gig'em
Maroon Dawn
AG
Aggie_Journalist said:

I mean if you have some inside info about how these first two abomination games are flukes and we're about to turn it all around then please share because it looks really, really bad right now
camelmenthol
Aggie_Journalist said:

Jimbo loses to a G5 team at home with a 4 year composite recruit ranking in the top 5

And this message board is to blame

Bobby Petrin0
alamogeorge said:

It was app state.
DuncanLEO
alamogeorge said:

Enjoy the game? Everything is alright? Losing to someone you should beat (considering our posture) is like us losing at home to a good Kentucky squad, not the ****ing sun belt.
Mort Rainey
alamogeorge said:

Go smell your own farts and leave the rest of us sane people alone
No Spin Ag
Frederick Lugard said:

oh look a premium jerk being holier than thou....People like OP is the reason we are a laughing stock

People like OP remind me of why sunshine pumpers are always happy with mediocrity. And that would be fine if we were in the same level as UT San Antonio, or Texas State, but we're not, not by a mile.

With the resources this team has that should be competing for a national championship as often as the other Big Boys, not always playing also-ran games that no one outside of the school cares about.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Aggie
AG
Is this one of those

The sun will come up tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that it will.
They'll be sunshine… Tomorrow tomorrow I love you tomorrow … you're only a day away

ABATTBQ11
AG
You take a $90 million ten year extension and then deliver what we see Saturday, you deserve to get left behind. Jimbo deserves everything coming his way.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.