Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hykeem Williams also Fong'd

5,623 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Cojack
Ugly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Top 50 WR out of Florida also got the Fong to the Aggies on Friday. Hell of a Friday the 13th.
AG
Hard Fong?
Emilio Fantastico
AG
So is he a Top 50 national recruit that plays WR out of Florida or is he one of the Top 50 WRs in Florida?

There is a difference.
fulshearAg96
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

So is he a Top 50 national recruit that plays WR out of Florida or is he one of the Top 50 WRs in Florida?

There is a difference.

Why don't you look up the answer yourself!
WhereItsWarm
AG
fulshearAg96 said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

There is a difference.

It's a valid question, and you could have answered it with the same number of characters you used to be an arse about it.
The Dog Lord
AG
I'll provide the info

39th Nationally
6th WR
10th Florida
AG
WhereItsWarm said:

fulshearAg96 said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

There is a difference.

It's a valid question, and you could have answered it with the same number of characters you used to be an arse about it.

This is true.

Also, unless you are British, it's ok to say "ass".
Meximan
WhereItsWarm said:

fulshearAg96 said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

There is a difference.

And you could have answered the question for yourself with two words and a click in less than 2 seconds
Rongagin71
AG
Tongue twister -

Are all asses arses or are all arses asses?
Ugly
AG
Rongagin71 said:

Tongue twister -

Stop being an ass.
The Agly Duckling
All Your Recruit

Are Be Fong To Us
WC94
AG
I said, are your Fong'd? They said, I'm Fong'd if you Fong'd. I said, we Fong'd then!!
Divining Rod
I had the same question at first for 3 or 4 seconds, then I used common sense and realized we would NEVER be recruiting the 50th rated WR in any state, mich less be excited about it, unless his mom or sister was really hot, of course.
Divining Rod
bunch arse's asses on this thread…
Rongagin71
AG
Ugly said:

Rongagin71 said:

Tongue twister -

Stop being an ass.
A few days ago, as I walked past the bus stop by HEB, a bum called me an ******* because (of all things) he didn't like the shoes I was wearing. Or maybe he was jealous since he was barefoot with rings in his toes.
I responded by getting in his drunk face and telling him he was about to find out what an ******* I could really be...he pulled out a cigarette to light and I knocked it out of his hand and stepped on it. He pushed me off the cig and bent over to pick it up...while he did that, I went to the bus bench and picked up his bottle in a brown bag and threw it about 50' into the parking lot. that ended the confrontation as he hustled off to retrieve his liquor, and I moseyed off into sunset, quite satisfied.
dcg4403
AG
Rongagin71 said:

Ugly said:

Rongagin71 said:

Tongue twister -

Stop being an ass.
A few days ago, as I walked past the bus stop by HEB, a bum called me an ******* because (of all things) he didn't like the shoes I was wearing. Or maybe he was jealous since he was barefoot with rings in his toes.
I responded by getting in his drunk face and telling him he was about to find out what an ******* I could really be...he pulled out a cigarette to light and I knocked it out of his hand and stepped on it. He pushed me off the cig and bent over to pick it up...while he did that, I went to the bus bench and picked up his bottle in a brown bag and threw it about 50' into the parking lot. that ended the confrontation as he hustled off to retrieve his liquor, and I moseyed off into sunset, quite satisfied.

Damn, who has beaten down a homeless, drunk and been proud of it? Next time, might keep that one to yourself.
Rongagin71
AG
The point of the story is that I am indeed an A-hole, and unapologetic about it.
As for whether the bum in question was homeless or a millionaire, I care not.

Edit to add the bum was about 30 yrs younger than me, and for all I knew, was carrying a knife -
I am NOT urging others to behave as I do.
EliteZags
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

There is a difference.

no thanks to everyone else that has been completely unhelpful

allow me to actually answer the damn question: he's both
Cojack
As I see it, he could've easily mistaken that drunk homeless bum for Sarkisian, albeit there was no monkey nearby, but otherwise he is justified in throwing Sarkisians 40oz in the grass for him to retrieve. I'm sure it's one of the better passes the homeless bum "sarkisian" has seen in awhile.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.