Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is it possible…

3,739 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bam02
BTHOB-98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LSU had already reached out to A&M and Jimbo to discuss the position earlier in the season? This was the reason for a extension and the raise. Is it possible that Jimbos agent use that to solidify his position here?
tk111
AG
It is possible that this possibility has been possibly discussed.

Yes, possibly.
rbcs_2
AG
Woodward being at LSU certainly has something to do with Jimbo getting the extension but I don't believe they had reached out to him or anything.
90ags
When the season is over....we'll know the answers to all the riddles for USC, LSU and whomever else needs a coach due to domino effect.

So why be concerned regarding a topic we have no control over (other than donating to Jimbo's philanthropies, or to A&M, etc)?
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
jp95
AG
I think the writing was on the wall about Coach O and BOR figured we needed to sweeten the pot
Alpha Texan
AG
Yeah the pre-season extension was because we all knew Coach O was on his way out in 1-2 years and the first call could be Jimbo
Dr.Pepper7
AG
Not sure if Jimbo was approached about the job before the season, but it is a real possibility.

With Woodward at LSU and Coach O seemingly on his way out the door it was inevitable that Jimbo would get a phone call from Woodward regarding the LSU job, and thats why Jimbo got the new contract.

Windy City Ag
AG

Loftin
AG
Jimbo has an agent. If that agent does his job, he used potential suitors to leverage for Jimbo's raise and extension. The behind-the-scenes details will never be publicly known.
Ian Neff
AG
Dude. OP. Bro.
PipelineMoeNorman
Anything is possible
Jimbo4win
AG
It's also possible LSU called Jimbo around the time they fired Les Miles and he told them they are too damn poor. A&M, on the other hand, is so damn rich. The rest is history, Bro…
lotoarmy
AG
Is it possible…

I first thought this might have something to do with the return of the Oak Island series.
Last of the Old Army
cevans_40
AG
BTHOB-98 said:

LSU had already reached out to A&M and Jimbo to discuss the position earlier in the season? This was the reason for a extension and the raise. Is it possible that Jimbos agent use that to solidify his position here?
Is it possible that our administration isn't ruhtarded and saw this coming from a mile away. I posted something about this exact scenario mid summer. (LSU being trash and firing O then coming after Jimbo)
dcAg
Jimbo lived in Baton Rouge previously. He is not going anywhere. What a $***hole that place is.
rootube
AG
It's probable and I suspect had something do do with the most recent renegotiation of Jimbo's contract. Pay the man and give him what he needs to bring a title. Looks like a solid strategy.
bam02
AG
You do understand there are an infinite number of universes existing at the exact same time right? So of course it definitely happened.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.