Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kudos to the O-Line

2,228 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ulrich
All I do is Nguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They blocked their asses off and didn't give up a sack!!!!
AgBQ-00
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

AggieRob93
AG
Yep, and the freshmen, most notably Foster, deserve all the praise they've earned after such great execution.
aalan94
AG
After the Arkansas game, they had a huge turnaround. Kids growing up big time.
All I do is Nguyen
Want to bump this because it can't be stated enough. This Oline held their own last night against one of the best defensive fronts in football.
90ags
Curious on who broke team rules and was pulled on Sat morning (per Jimbo during his after the game presser). Think it was a OG he stated (hence, don't think it was J Johnson) .... had Smart Chibuzo or Akinola O. been playing OG any the last couple of weeks?

It's hard to keep up with all the shifting and movements other than Foster at Center and Green playing every other OL position along the way.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
All I do is Nguyen
90ags said:

Curious on who broke team rules and was pulled on Sat morning (per Jimbo during his after the game presser). Think it was a OG he stated (hence, don't think it was J Johnson) .... had Smart Chibuzo or Akinola O. been playing OG any the last couple of weeks?

It's hard to keep up with all the shifting and movements other than Foster at Center and Green playing every other OL position along the way.

Jamir Johnson I think. That's why Green moved to LT
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
How about showing Blake trainor some love. That dude is a terrible tackle but a pretty damn good guard. He played really well and it appears he may have won himself a starting position
All I do is Nguyen
Yes absolutely!! I forgot who moved to guard to replace green, thank you!
ElephantRider
AG
Did we just need to find the right lineup? I wouldn't have guessed that it included Trainor, but he played lights out (as did the rest of them).

Please stick with that group moving forward.
Jbob04
AG
They looked great. If they can play like this for the rest of the season, we will be competitive in every game.
ElephantRider
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

90ags said:

Jamir Johnson I think. That's why Green moved to LT

I assumed it was Aki. Johnson has had some nagging injuries all season, so that could explain his absence.
gigemags-99
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

I regret that I have but one blue star to give.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Zero sacks. Against Alabama. Unreal.
It's not the severity of the punishment that deters crime; it's the certainty of it.
Ulrich
I think that's the same lineup that looked good earlier this year. If they can keep playing together and getting better together, we're set up for a good few years. It's four freshmen and sophomores along with Green.

Just need to make sure we get the backups some playing time over the next couple years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.