Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

We lost. Jimbo wtf

4,618 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TAMUallen
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I understand the whole morale thing and pumping up your team but you've flat out lied to us all in your pressers.

This is nothing like what you say the team is like
threemeat
How do we have zero guys that can play QB? How is that even possible?
canaAg12
AG
$90 million. And we don't have a D1 qb playing on the field. Play calling is bad and non explosive. Needs to give playcalling up. Maybe a new OC would know to run the football when the defense drops 8 in coverage.
Midnight Rider
AG
$90M + 4 years in = no Oline, no Qb, no creativity
wyoag93
AG
I don't understand how we can recruit so well at so many positions....but QB. We have a QB coach. Wtf?
Frok
AG
9 million creates soft coaches
AGinHI
AG
"We're average"

Pretty sure he said that.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
B-1 83
AG
Holy $#@& this classic Zoo meltdown is comical
Lateralus Ag
AG
We are less than average.

Pig will lose four games this year. They still haven't played anyone worth playing.

Bama beats them by 30. Ole Piss beats them by two scores.
gopitt
Shocking lack of QB talent.
There is nothing there.
Unbelievable!
TAMUallen
AG
He's reminding me more of Sumlin every week. He is a different style but when you just spit a lot of words out with a decent knowledge of football it satisfies the fans and A&M.

When your words and actions don't add up to what you've been saying on repeat then whats going on coach?

I know he looks at this board a little and mainly ignores it as if we're uneducated fools but the questions still remain and aren't answered
TAMUallen
AG
AGinHI said:

"We're average"

Pretty sure he said that.

He also said last week that Trainor did well
lil_frog8
AG
Calzada sucks…. Period.
Fighting Texas Aggie class of '04
Artorias
AG
canaAg12 said:

$90 million. And we don't have a D1 qb playing on the field. Play calling is bad and non explosive. Needs to give playcalling up. Maybe a new OC would know to run the football when the defense drops 8 in coverage.

When we tried to run we got stuffed, against a 3 man front. That is on the OL
TAMUallen
AG
B-1 83 said:

Holy $#@& this classic Zoo meltdown is comical

It's not a meltdown when we lose to Arkansas the first time in ten years and are no longer in contention for the single purpose of the program
canaAg12
AG
We didn't stick to any run game. Two back sets were not utilized properly. Whether it is stuffed or not, I'm
Riding on Spiller and Achane, not calzada. They're bound to make a big play at some point.
Agryan00
canaAg12 said:

We didn't stick to any run game. Two back sets were not utilized properly. Whether it is stuffed or not, I'm
Riding on Spiller and Achane, not calzada. They're bound to make a big play at some point.

How you going to run when the defense does not respect the pass?
cmarkmat
AG
Other than our TD run, there wasn't one memorable play on offense. Not one.
levypantsEOY
TAMUallen said:

He's reminding me more of Sumlin every week. He is a different style but when you just spit a lot of words out with a decent knowledge of football it satisfies the fans and A&M.

When your words and actions don't add up to what you've been saying on repeat then whats going on coach?

I know he looks at this board a little and mainly ignores it as if we're uneducated fools but the questions still remain and aren't answered

I believe he's looking less at this board and more at the guaranteed checks that land in his mailbox.

Remember- our leadership, in its infinite wisdom, just EXTENDED him, guaranteed, despite the fact he HASNT WON A SINGLE EFFING THING SINCE HES BEEN HERE.

Aggie jokes write themselves.
Sparkie
AG
TAMUallen said:

I understand the whole morale thing and pumping up your team but you've flat out lied to us all in your pressers.

This is nothing like what you say the team is like
You believe coach speak - it's all on you
Roman Empire
AG
wyoag93 said:

I don't understand how we can recruit so well at so many positions....but QB. We have a QB coach. Wtf?

Not sure we're actually recruiting well
J. Walter Weatherman
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
NO OFFENSE! Weak defense !
TMartin
Jimbo seems to have a real affinity for QB projects. Will he ever recruit a QB from the portal?
TAMUallen
AG
Roman Empire said:

wyoag93 said:

Not sure we're actually recruiting well

We recruit very well! Just not at what we actually need to have
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.