Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Issues with StubHub

4,181 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ArmaLite
ArmaLite
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Bought some tickets for the opener off stub hub and received an email today saying they were ready for download or whatever. When I open it all I get some typical looking form twice (for the two tickets) that says

"THIS IS NOT A TICKET"

Then goes on to say I have to use the mobile app, which I am using. Im no newbie to StubHub so Im hoping its a common problem they will just automatically fix. I tried to call them today and got told its a 3+ hour hold to speak with someone. Aint nobody got time for that.
The Collective
AG
Possible tickets haven't been distributed to season ticket holders yet, so there is nothing to transfer? IDK - just taking a wild ass guess here.
wbt5845
AG
Many venues are ONLY allowing in app entry. When I sell tickets on StubHub to, say, a Rangers game, the people cannot get their tickets until they download the MLB Ballpark app. They then tell StubHub what e-mail address their Ballpark app registration is associated with and the tickets are forwarded to the app.
wbt5845
AG
savoltage said:

Bought some tickets for the opener off stub hub and received an email today saying they were ready for download or whatever. When I open it all I get some typical looking form twice (for the two tickets) that says

"THIS IS NOT A TICKET"

Then goes on to say I have to use the mobile app, which I am using. Im no newbie to StubHub so Im hoping its a common problem they will just automatically fix. I tried to call them today and got told its a 3+ hour hold to speak with someone. Aint nobody got time for that.
To follow up - are the tickets in the mobile app?
ArmaLite
Im using the mobile app. There is a button to click inside the app and it pulls up the "This is not a ticket" pdf. Guess I'm just going to have the bite the bullet and call the sons of *****es.
wbt5845
AG
savoltage said:

Im using the mobile app. There is a button to click inside the app and it pulls up the "This is not a ticket" pdf. Guess I'm just going to have the bite the bullet and call the sons of *****es.
You have to install the 12th Man app on your smartphone to access the tickets there. They will never appear in the StubHub app.

When I sell my Ranger tickets, people get that same message in the StubHub app telling them they have to install the MLB Ballpark app to access their tickets.

Here's how you get that app.

https://12thman.com/news/2020/9/19/general-texas-am-launches-dynamic-12th-man-mobile-app.aspx

Of you can call, be on hold for 3 hours and have them tell you the same thing.

CDUB98
AG
The ticket system sucks balls now.

They should not have moved away from Flashseats.

It had its issues, but damn, it was so much easier to transfer tickets.
12thMan9
AG
The more advanced technology gets, the more reliable paper tickets become.
Ronnie '88
Bunk Moreland
I too miss flash seats.

But transferring via TMF has become simpler so it's getting better. I hate using sites like Stubhub and try to avoid them if at all possible
ArmaLite
wbt5845 said:

savoltage said:

You have to install the 12th Man app on your smartphone to access the tickets there. They will never appear in the StubHub app.

When I sell my Ranger tickets, people get that same message in the StubHub app telling them they have to install the MLB Ballpark app to access their tickets.

Here's how you get that app.

https://12thman.com/news/2020/9/19/general-texas-am-launches-dynamic-12th-man-mobile-app.aspx

Of you can call, be on hold for 3 hours and have them tell you the same thing.

I have looked in the app too. But I bought these directly from StubHub no the 12th Man. The tickets are not in the 12th Man app at all. No history of even buying them.
Mallig91
AG
I recently purchased 4 tix through StubHub for the usc game on Oct 23rd.

In the StubHub app, under "My tickets" it says "4 tickets - Ready by October 21".

I assume this is because the tickets haven't been released yet, but if something goes wrong with the transaction it doesn't leave me much time to get it sorted out or find other seats.
ArmaLite
**RESOLUTION**

I did have to speak with someone. There was an error on their part. She sent me the tickets via email. They still are not displaying in the app. The first two times I waited on hold I go hung up on after hours of hold time. Third time I got though. Combined 10 hours of holding. Crazy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.