Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

"An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal

4,704 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 4
WorkTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
or tolerate those who do."
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I believe it's evident that it has changed to "An Aggie does not lie, cheat, or steal, except for those that do."
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
Did the vote happen yet?
Sgt. Hartman
AG
Looking for an asterisk with a footnote that says void if there is enough money involved
gggmann
AG
We have an undefeated 1994 season w/ no SWC championship or bowl game that proves otherwise...
infinity ag
It's evident that all that is just some bs the school sells us to build the "culture". They themselves don't follow it. Just like organized religion.
OTredux
Except we do in matters of football or most everything else
PneumAg
Champ Bailey said:

I believe it's evident that it has changed to "An Aggie does not lie, cheat, or steal, except for those that do."

I always wrote this at A&M when our profs made us write and sign it at the beginning of a final. Never got caught.
Shoefly!
AG
infinity ag said:

It's evident that all that is just some bs the school sells us to build the "culture". They themselves don't follow it. Just like organized religion.

They themselves don't follow it. Just like organized crime.
Fixed it!
rootube
AG
I've done all of these things simultaneously playing dominos so I know this is false.
Reno Hightower
That's been replaced by chasing these. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
WorkTogetherAgs
AG
AG
WorkTogetherAgs said:

or tolerate those who do."

No matter how many times I see this picture I can never get over how many complete dorks are in it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.