Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Herbie to Elko...."duly noted, it's a 2 way street"

30,236 Views | 135 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SECTAMU#1
zgolfz85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Kirk, GFY, hard. You've been a blowhard for way too long and we've long held back because we thought we needed you to have our back as a program not immediately beloved by sports media. F all that. You've crapped on this team all season with a marked bias for some unknown reason. You are perpetually now the little beeyotch you showed yourself to be when you went on your BLM crying fake ass virtue signaling rant. You're a chode. The fact you gave your alma mater the automatic nod after a line of rule changes got them in is all we needed to see.

Also, thanks for the lecture at the end on why it's not ok to be upset with the committee.

You a hoe.
JimbloFisher
AG
Generally I think this board overreacts to everything and thinks everyone is out to get us, so I've been super reluctant to jump on this Herbstreit hate bandwagon. I'm coming around though.
dannyv
AG
greatdane said:

Generally I think this board overreacts to everything and thinks everyone is out to get us, so I've been super reluctant to jump on this Herbstreit hate bandwagon. I'm coming around though.
I agree with this. I'm there now.
zgolfz85
AG
I think we all have. He's been an exceptional ***** this season. Like he walked in o his wife getting banged out in front of his eyes or something
45-70Ag
AG
What did he say to elko?
TAMUallen
AG
45-70Ag said:

What did he say to elko?

He said the feeling was mutual to Elko's tweet about never listening to ESPN analysts again
wangus12
AG
But it isn't. Kirk has to watch us play for his job. Elko doesn't have to watch ****
TyperWoods
After Herbie has shown us love the past few years, this season I know how his wife must feel.
DukeMu
greatdane said:

Welcome aboard. Herbie is a typical tOSU crybaby.
AggieRob93
AG
Herbie is a poof, sensitive as eff - the quintessential buckeye.
TxAg76
AG
TAMUallen said:

45-70Ag said:

What did he say to elko?

He said the feeling was mutual to Elko's tweet about never listening to ESPN analysts again

Got links?
Ian Neff
AG
I can't believe he said something back.

I'm done with him and ESPN. Many posters here have confronted me about the fact that I watch it at all - as if we didn't have our own network to watch.

SEC Network rules.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Did Herbie cry?
SBISA Victim
AG
lInk to quote?
Shadow of CuervoAg
Herbstreit is a B10 hack and of course Clemson with his boys playing football there. He is overt with his biases.
Do not post opposing views or you too, like me, will become a shadow of your former self.
Sid Farkas
AG
Herbie and the whole game day crew are still stuck in the old "B1G & ND are great" phase which hasn't been true for years

Eff Herbie, DezHo, Galloway, Corso, that mildly ruhtarted Bear clown and their rust belt horse-and-buggy conference
TAMUallen
AG
TxAg76 said:

TAMUallen said:

45-70Ag said:

What did he say to elko?

Got links?

Here's the tweet from Elko "I may never watch an ESPN analyst talk again for the rest of my life..."

Herbie being a ***** was live CFP show
sincereag
I lost ALL respect for Herbie after his crying episode to start the season. I've also lost all respect for Corso after he said there's no way we should be playing college football this year during a pandemic. They've all become a bunch of tools...
Ian Neff
AG
For those who don't know..

Our D coordinator Mike Elko tweeted something like,

"I'll never watch an ESPN commentator again."

Evidently Herbie said,

"Two way street" or some such horseshet.
SJEAg
AG
Response doesn't even make sense. How is it a two way street exactly.
FLATOUT
AG
**** ESPN
zgolfz85
AG
TxAg76 said:

TAMUallen said:

45-70Ag said:

What did he say to elko?

Got links?

No links, he said it live on the CFP selection show
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
https://imgur.com/a/IP3CMzF
spherical
AG
zgolfz85 said:

TxAg76 said:

TAMUallen said:

45-70Ag said:

What did he say to elko?

Got links?

No links, he said it live on the CFP selection show

He said mutual? As in- he's not gonna watchi him coach anymore?
TAMUallen
AG
They're trying to rag on any tweets or comments against this CFP Committee right now and Herbie trying to act all woke and saying, "I'd take the high road and not say anything"
DGAG92
AG
You guys act surprised these ****** bags give us ZERO love.......they are in bed with "the blue blood" by God Texas longhorns. Did you miss that somewhere?
Speckled Trout
AG
Part of Herbstreit's job is to maintain the appearance of objectivity. That's out the window with that response.

Of course, he attended Ohio State and has kids that were given preferred walk one at Clemson. So there was never really any question as to where his loyalties lie.
DW91AG95
AG
TAMUallen said:

They're trying to rag on any tweets or comments against this CFP Committee right now and Herbie trying to act all woke and saying, "I'd take the high road and not say anything"

Yeah that was rich coming from his whiny ass.
Lance Uppercut
AG
The low road was rewarding Ohio State and the Big 10 for all their rule changing nonsense. If our conference hadn't found a way to play something resembling a full season, we could have had all kinds of undefeated teams too by gaming the system.
TXAG 05
AG
Bread8-Ag92 said:

You guys act surprised these ****** bags give us ZERO love.......they are in bed with "the blue blood" by God Texas longhorns. Did you miss that somewhere?

You know ESPN pays us more money than Texas right?
BrandoC
AG
He cried on National TV about BLM. What a puss! His sons should be embarrassed.
Lilly Biucci
AG
Oh no, 2 way street, not that Herbie! Please pay attention to us!

It's not like you've already been completely dismissive of us the entire year you giant, biased, petty, ******canoe.
Slamn Sharpe
greatdane said:

I'm the same. Plus, historically he's been very supportive of the Aggie football program when it wasn't always deserved
My Name Is Judge
Lmfao

Herbstreet is such a ****ing *****

Just a *****-made scary ass ho
Baron Von Karbach
AG
Herb is a monumental tool.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.