Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Clearly Jimbo needs to recruit much better

3,681 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Threadbare
TMF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If he wants to contend with the big boys. This is men among boys. This game would tel us where were we are as a program and we are still far behind. Missing talent at too many positions.
Jbob88
He's sucking at that too in the 2020 class on all of defense and the O-Line & RB.
Threadbare
Has to be a troll. Just has to be. No one is that dense...
Liquid Wrench
Our fat cats need to start spending money on players instead of upgrading their suites and tailgating experiences.
Jbob88
Jimbo needs to be replaced as Playcaller. Needs to focus on the game and not plays. Also, he sucks at offense.
CrazyAgE
Ha! It's always funny to see these threads when things go wrong and the liquor is flowing
Post removed:
by user
TMF
AG
Not a joke. Still don't see any game changers. Maybe some coming next year. And I think Jimbo still needs to call plays. Mond has been awful and can't execute it to save his life. Jimbo has handcuffed himself.
brittsgap
You're only as good as your depth of your offensive and defensive tackles.....
Heisenberg01
AG
MyNameIsKyle said:

Jbob88 said:

Jimbo needs to be replaced as Playcaller. Needs to focus on the game and not plays. Also, he sucks at offense.
agree.

So what is the genius play call that you have when your QB can't hit the broadside of a barn and then when he does the receiver doesn't catch it?
cevans_40
AG
This thread is FULL of the ruhtard
CrazyAgE
I agree that Mond isn't playing up to par.

But we've had like 5 injuries and couple that with their receivers able to haul in tipped passes and also ones that are thrown behind them in double coverage, good things happen to you
CrazyAgE
Jbob88 said:

You obviously don't keep up too much with Aggie FB. Most everyone knows this would be the text for our o-line. We will go as they go. If they can't contain the defense, Mond won't have a chance
Ags2013
AG
CrazyAgE said:

Jbob88 said:

You obviously don't keep up too much with Aggie FB. Most everyone knows this would be the text for our o-line. We will go as they go. If they can't contain the defense, Mond won't have a chance

Mond has had plenty of time to overthrow everyone
Jbob04
AG
I honestly don't think it matters who the coach is here. I don't even think Saban could get it done here. We are a mediocre football program. Always have been and always will
CrazyAgE
Ags2013 said:

CrazyAgE said:

Jbob88 said:

Mond has had plenty of time to overthrow everyone

Please see above post "Mond isn't playing up to par"
Mission Velveta
Jbob04 said:

I honestly don't think it matters who the coach is here. I don't even think Saban could get it done here. We are a mediocre football program. Always have been and always will
Get a freaking grip man, it's year two...
chevy con queso
AG
Jimbo is not the problem. He has made excellent calls up till now, but it's up to the players to executr. QB1 is blowing it for everyone.

This thread sucks ass.
Jbob04
AG
He's getting out recruited by weirdo Herman.
Ags2013
AG
Mission Velveta said:

Jbob04 said:

Get a freaking grip man, it's year two...

Year 2 of 10
Threadbare
I'm not exaggerating when I say this deserves honorable mention among the dumbest threads to ever appear on the football board.

When you consider the level of the competition, it's actually an impressive accomplishment...
Marooned1994
Jbob04 said:

Then quit f'ing watching azzhole. Find something else to do with your time.
Russ79
AG
I realize that I don't follow the program as close as many of the foam at the mouth folks on here (I guess it comes from graduating 40 years ago and have slowed down some) but except for the sack the offensive line seems to be holding up pretty well. We still can't seem to be able to recruit kids that can defend against the pass. Mond can't seem to throw a five hard pass without trying to kill the receiver or over throwing the longer passes. Until he settles down we don't have a chance.
Mission Velveta
Jbob04 said:

Let things play out and stop being a *****.
83Aggie
AG
Jbob04 said:

As long as Bobby Burton controls the narrative, on paper it may look like it. Reality is different. Case in point, bru McCoy gave tu a higher ranking except he transferred back to USC and 247 did not adjust it back. In this class tu went from #31 to #6 magically overnight....how often does that happen?
TMF
AG
Threadbare said:

Still think so? We are light years behind them.
Threadbare
TMF said:

Threadbare said:

Still think so? We are light years behind them.
Yeah, I still think it's easily one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.

It's so dumb, and needs to be attacked in so many ways, that I just almost don't have the energy,

We're in game 2 of year 2 (one full year of recruiting, and the scramble at the beginning of Fisher's tenure under his belt).

We're playing on the road against the best team in college football (a team some are already comparing to the greats). We're actually on pace to not get beaten worse than Alabama last year (though that may change).

All the upper classmen on our team were recruited by someone else.

You are essentially saying that you are outraged that Fisher's sophomores and freshman are not tilting the scales enough in our favor to beat the national champion on the road.

Gee whiz. There are no words...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.