Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What risk should Jimbo take in the Ole Miss game?

3,714 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KinseyMgmt
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG

What do you think is the most calculated risk Jimbo can make, on offense and defense, for the most successful return against Ole Miss?

Being cautious certainly has its virtues but risk taking is also necessary.
Does your business need risk takers?
Does your business need people who are more cautious?
Do you need both?

Chances are, your market, culture, and job function determine risk tolerance or aversion. Science determines how humans handle risk at work. We can get you between the ears to see who is who! Aligning risk factors with jobs and people increases productivity and decreases turnover. Call us to learn how!

Brandon Kinsey
Owner, President Business Development
Kinsey Management, LLC | www.kinseymgmt.com
832-274-3937 | bkinsey@kinseymgmt.com

Ginormus Ag
AG
Not punt all game. Only snap the ball with 1 sec on the play clock. Wildcat with TWill.
Username checks out.
Sananag
Ginormus Ag said:

Not punt all game. Only snap the ball with 1 sec on the play clock. Wildcat with TWill.
there's no way we snap the ball with a whole second on the clock. That's wild.
Ag_EE
AG

Why, hello there
Grits
AG
Quit his job and become a....how you say....

-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
Foxo
AG
Gigemrunrs said:

Ginormus Ag said:

there's no way we snap the ball with a whole second on the clock. That's wild.
More like zero
30wedge
Being the kind of guy who would steal back first base after a double, I would like to see him run a QB sneak on like 15 consecutive plays. Nobody else has ever done it. Try a drop kick at least once. Run two series, perhaps three, with every play being a trick play. Put Mack in at QB and have him throw the ball. Liven up the game.
zephyr88
AG
Wood
Dr.HeadCase
AG
How about starting Starkel
Brewmaster
AG
Quote:

for the most successful return against Ole Miss?

block everyone and run hard and fast through many holes, Voila return TD
Actionag
Taco Bell game day meal
gigemags-99
AG
He should hire Kinsey Management to increase productivity and decrease turnovers.
sharpdressedman
No limits. If he loses to Ole Miss the roof will collapse on him.
Liquid Wrench
oldarmy76
Risk? Play mond all game.
yardwhisperer
AG
Co presidents? Just ask Jim and Michael how that worked out.
p8aggie
AG
Throw it downfield on every 1st down.
Jordy.moorman
AG
I'd be up for replacing Oliver with the trainer, or an O lineman. At the very least, put the freshman in.
Alpha Texan
AG
Lots of heavy blitzes on defense. I know our secondary has more holes than a pair of crocs, especially when the linebackers don't drop back to help them, but the last thing I want is Ta'amu getting comfortable with time in the pocket. He's a good enough passer that if his receivers get enough time to gain any separation at all, he will hit the target.
Aggiedave1998
Get Mond out of the pocket. We keep hearing about his legs, but all too often he doesn't use them and takes a needless sack. Roll him out...get him moving...give him run/pass options. Give him opportunities to tuck and run the ball if he doesn't like what he sees. No more standing in the pocket like a statue.
halfastros81
AG
Throw the ball only if you absolutely see a major mismatch or you have to in order to maintain possession. Set a goal of 45 Mins TOP. Wear them down and frustrate their offense sitting on the sidelines.

Meximan
Getting dressed in the dark.
WtHrOoOlPl
AG
Trust he can develop talent in the off-season if we accidentally break Mond by intentionally running more draws and sneaks. We used to call something 3rd and Slocum which meant basically on 3rd and long we knew that we were running the ball. We should treat every play as 3rd and Slocum and run the damn ball for 60 minutes of boring possession.
Aggie Football is only played for 2 quarters, choose wisely.
'03, '09 Walton Loads
KinseyMgmt
AG
Ag_EE said:

Why, hello there
sorry, she's taken....lol ;-)
Brandon Kinsey '99
KinseyMgmt
AG
Aggiedave1998 said:

Get Mond out of the pocket. We keep hearing about his legs, but all too often he doesn't use them and takes a needless sack. Roll him out...get him moving...give him run/pass options. Give him opportunities to tuck and run the ball if he doesn't like what he sees. No more standing in the pocket like a statue.
I like this idea quite a bit. It minimizes a few weaknesses and puts pressure on opposing defenses. I think it also sets up some great screen progression with our TE's and RB's
Brandon Kinsey '99
KinseyMgmt
AG
gigemags-99 said:

He should hire Kinsey Management to increase productivity and decrease turnovers.
I like this person's attitude! This is exactly what we do.... Must be a client!
Brandon Kinsey '99
KinseyMgmt
AG
Snicklepox said:

Quit his job and become a....how you say....

Funny.....it's coaching. Every plan, even a game plan, has a people requirement. What are you doing to recruit those people or developing internally? It's really the same process. Sound plan, clear player strategy, involve the best players every game, develop your bench in the off season for depth, motivate them individually for peak performance, turn them lose and let them play! Rinse and repeat...you need a program. We have the solution.
Brandon Kinsey '99
KinseyMgmt
AG
Lbull said:

Lots of heavy blitzes on defense. I know our secondary has more holes than a pair of crocs, especially when the linebackers don't drop back to help them, but the last thing I want is Ta'amu getting comfortable with time in the pocket. He's a good enough passer that if his receivers get enough time to gain any separation at all, he will hit the target.
Lbull - Agree. We can't allow this guy to get comfortable in Kyle. I'd like to see us commit to making him uncomfortable by some zone and 5 man pressures. Keep him guessing and don't let those WR get free releases. Use our size to bang them at the LOS or in tight yardage.
Brandon Kinsey '99
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.