Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

There's A Spirit video

11,183 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gus Fring
deceptivespeed14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Made my first game of the year this past weekend.

The spirit video was the worst one I had seen of probably any football game I've ever been to. Who can we talk to about fixing this?
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Djmike@gmail.com
KidDoc
AG
deceptivespeed14 said:

The spirit video was the worst one I had seen of probably any football game I've ever been to. Who can we talk to about fixing this?
I've been coming to almost every home game since my daughter came in 2012. This is the worst of the videos. It is still pretty good but not near the level of the last 6 years.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aeon-ag
deceptivespeed14 said:

WHAT THE HELL IS A SPIRIT VIDEO?1
Saxsoon
AG
I loved those videos in school ('08 to '12 seasons). Damn near choked me up every time.
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
KidDoc
AG
This is the 2015 version and the best in my recent history (I'm Class 95)

This is what a spirit video should look like.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Mr.Bond
AG
Yea this year's is wildly mediocre
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

LEJ
Is someone gonna post it or what?
tk for tu juan
Just changing the narration to a deeper voice would help tremendously. When he gets to " this is our (gratuitous dramatic pause) home", it sounds like a kid that is about to cry because his Xbox time for the day is up. No offense to whoever that is narrating the video
DogCompany74
AG
Was this thing some sort of PC "don't sound too masculine" nonsense? It's horrible and has about as much excitement build as reading three paragraphs of a Downtin Abbey script.
Hell Bent Canine -All or None
annie88
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Just changing the narration to a deeper voice would help tremendously. When he gets to " this is our (gratuitous dramatic pause) home", it sounds like a kid that is about to cry because his Xbox time for the day is up. No offense to whoever that is narrating the video
Agree. The voice is awful.
FLATOUT
AG
Agree, I can't stand this years version. Voice is soft and lispy wtf? If you close your eyes and listen you'd think it was a commercial for a salon.
Jock 07
AG
Bring back the Roger Creager one
Kozmozag
New army wants Kyle field to be a safe zone.
Krazykat
AG
The Metallica version was the best.
bigtruckguy3500
Is the current one on YouTube yet?
statz
AG
I agree. Not very good this season.If you change the voice, it would improve a lot.
statz
AG
A couple old ones. We need to use Rogers voice.

TxAg76
AG
Creager's voice was good, he should do em all
saw em off
bigtruckguy3500 said:

Is the current one on YouTube yet?
This is the only one I can find. Not really worth watching though. Can't get a good feel for how bad it is.

Chasing Trail
AG
Nevermind. Wrong thread
iisanaggie
AG
It is AWFUL!!!!!!! The narrator is so monotone and it is not motivating at all. A revamp is needed before the next home game!
92Ag95
AG
Yep....the gaiy is pretty thick with this year's video.
jmn10918
AG
I feel like this years takes away everything that made those videos great. The crowd chanting "he got a touchdown" 3 times, yelling TOOOOOOOMBS, and the OOOOOO on "the Hit". I want more grit in the video.
Post removed:
by user
cmarkmat
AG
I thought the exact same thing. Weak. Almost embarrassing. No, it WAS embarrassing. Looked like it was made by some soy boy SJW. Come on Ags- we have SO much to work with. We aren't any other mediocre university in Texas, we are TEXAS A&M! Trash that video. Start over.
92Ag95
AG
I think someone's grandma made this years video.
Rock1982
AG
Yep, the video is weak.

Need to kill it.

There are plenty of dudes who could produce something STRONG in a couple of days.

Like TAMUHighlights or ColdChedda.

bigcat22
AG
Still a fan of the original

OlArmy12
AG
Love the spirit videos that came out my college years 08 -11. Especially the Roger Creager version.
coach_pope
AG
I'll never forget my first a&m game vs la tech in 2006. Seeing this video pregame was really the moment I fell in love with Texas a&m
Aggie
AG
The one with Roger Creager is the best.. the Texas bit is too long and maybe over the top.

The football segment after that is by far the best
92Ag95
AG
bigcat22 said:

Still a fan of the original

Watching this again makes me feel even MORE embarrassed for the crap we have this year.
Puryear Playboy
AG
Needs more Roger Creager.

I don't like the look on Coaches face when he looks back to the camera from the fire...he looks lost, bewildered...not mean, or determined or mad as hell.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
I feel like you could have just taken our gameday atmosphere and presentation from 2010, done your stadium renovations and everyone would be happy.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.