Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dodged a bullet?

4,209 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DrZ
DrZ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw on Wikipedia that Aranda was Tom Hermans college roommate.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Is this around the same time Herman started kissing men?
agdad4x
Saw on another thread that the "room mate" deal was actually kissykissy simply crashing on a couch every now and then -

I think the real dodging was that maybe, just maybe we will not be looking for another DC in two years because if he came and was successful, he would be either a college head coach somewhere or a DC in the NFL within the two year window
HoustonAg2106
AG
agdad4x said:

Saw on another thread that the "room mate" deal was actually kissykissy simply crashing on a couch every now and then -

I think the real dodging was that maybe, just maybe we will not be looking for another DC in two years because if he came and was successful, he would be either a college head coach somewhere or a DC in the NFL within the two year window

If he came and was successful that would be a good thing
Schrute
agdad4x said:

Any coach that comes here and turns this tissue-soft defense around would be gone in 2 years....
Flashdiaz
AG
agdad4x said:

I think he's the HC in waiting at LSU.
CrazyDayDuck
Flashdiaz said:

I think he's the HC in waiting at LSU.
That seems to be the rumor.
champagnepapi
You guys go from "OMG, this guy is amazing and we love everything about him!"

To

"LSU, can keep him! Oh look he was a successful coaches roommate in college and now I hate him!"

You guys are insufferable
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
champagnepapi said:

To

"LSU, can keep him! Oh look he was a successful coaches roommate in college and now I hate him!"

Insufferable, by definition, means that you can't stand to be around us anymore. Does that mean this is your last post?
champagnepapi
Champ Bailey said:

champagnepapi said:

To

Insufferable, by definition, means that you can't stand to be around us anymore. Does that mean this is your last post?

I'll leave if we win a National Championship next year!
Spyderman
AG
DrZ said:

Saw on Wikipedia that Aranda was Tom Hermans college roommate.
ag-bq-seventy
AG
champagnepapi said:

To

Yeah, hence the title of the thread.
DrZ
AG
By "bullet" I meant those bullet looking devices that were so common at Hermantown a few months ago.
Maybe i should have said "dodged a d1ld0"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.