Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Seth Littrell

2,692 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cman1494
jdaggie2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Since everyone is throwing out names, lol

Not a big enough name, BUT remember that name. Due to son, thus my money, going to UNT I went to 6 or 7 UNT ganes the last 2 years and that guy is doing an amazing job.

If Texas Tech would have been smart, they would have canned Kliff and grabbed Littrell. A future star in the making in my opinion
Rod Tidwell
AG
His arrow is definitely pointing up. He's done a great job at North Texas. Can't believe he already has them in the Conference USA championship game.
Scotty Flamingo
I posted this weeks ago and everyone laughed at me!
jdaggie2112
Rod Tidwell said:

His arrow is definitely pointing up. He's done a great job at North Texas. Can't believe he already has them in the Conference USA championship game.

Loove his offense. It's basically a spread, but not usually at breakneck speed, and he will throw some power game in at times. A nice hybrid
Scotty Flamingo
Very impressive though considering UNT was 1-11 2 years ago.
cman1494
AG
I think he needs another stop before a place like A&M. Somewhere like Tech or KState would be perfect to get his feet wet in power 5 play. But his arrow is definitely point up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.